aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Hansen has become so bad I actually prefer Lawro now. MOTD gets a lot of stick these days but deservedly so imo. Their punditry rarely goes beyond, "he should have done better there". I agree Dixon can be good though.

I might be the only one who watches it purely for the highlights and just ignores the chatter in-between, heh.

Also, there's yer Yooch... Ucha... Uchy... Nigerian boy signed. http://local.stv.tv/aberdeen/news/295682-aberdeen-agree-deal-for-nigerian-striker/

Add him to Reynolds, Hughes and Rae and you've got a fairly active transfer window for us! Whether or not they'll be any good I guess we'll see.

Looking forward to see Rae, though, reckon he'll enjoy his football at Aberdeen.

Oh, also - not particularly interesting, but a birdy tells me that Daniel Uchechi has signed a two-and-a-half year deal at Pittodrie. Also an odd one. Need a winger (a loan from England perhaps?) and to hold onto Arnason/Fyvie before 11pm. Then I'll be happy.

EDIT= Uchechi story above. Nice. I WAS TOLD LAST NIGHT THOUGH SO I KNEW BEFORE ALL OF YOU LOL

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY!

Looks like that Ravel Morrison is signing for West Ham. Odd one, but probably a good move for him. He'll get a bit of playing time and BIG SAM won't take no shit, yeah?

Ravel Morrison in the East End. Madness.

Lots of rumours around Spurs today. I'm curious who they'll get in the end, as much as I don't really like them I would like to see someone new win the EPL so I hope they do strengthen.

Has he really done enough this season to merit a move to City?

With City investing hundreds of millions into a brand new youth academy and training facility, they'll be looking to bring in the best youngsters they can - in the same kind of model as Arsenal. It seems sensible that they'll be routinely scouting the UK for talent, even more so that they'd send a scout to watch Fraser Fyvie, being captain of his level at Scotland. Paper talk generated because there were City scouts at the Dunfermline game, that's all.

ALTHOUGH, I think if he doesn't move in this window, he will almost certainly leave in the summer.

With City investing hundreds of millions into a brand new youth academy and training facility, they'll be looking to bring in the best youngsters they can - in the same kind of model as Arsenal. It seems sensible that they'll be routinely scouting the UK for talent, even more so that they'd send a scout to watch Fraser Fyvie, being captain of his level at Scotland. Paper talk generated because there were City scouts at the Dunfermline game, that's all.

Yeah i guess its only natural they would send someone up to have a look at him and Jack to be honest, it does seem like someone is to leave the dons tho, we have a team of central mids again.