aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

Guest Gladstone
Why would you not just walk out the class and go to the toilet you bloody jessies?

In pee7 (hahahahaha) I threatened to sue my teacher if I damaged my kidneys/bladder because he wouldn't let me go to the toilet. Soon changed his fucking tune. The bastard.

When the likes of me and Lucky were in p7 the thought of suing your teacher didn't fucking exist.

You little fucking shit. If I was your teacher I'd have let you piss yourself...

I know you're getting on a bit, you'll soon be pissing yourself again. :up:

The response from teachers used to annoy me. "You should have gone at breaktime/lunchtime".

Oh, sorry, my fault. I obviously forgot that I could control the inner workings of my body and bladder to go at a specific time. If I needed a piss at breaktime, I would have gone at breaktime.

If you can't plan your day to avoid wetting yourself in an hour long lesson, you deserve the ridicule that wetting yourself will bring. Honestly, kids these days have no time management skills.

Exactly. I don't get what's wrong with your urinary systems. At the very least you could have utilised your abundant teenage hormones and got a boner to suppress your need to piss.

Also I hope all the other kids bullied Scootray for mentioning suing someone. Total gaylord stuff.

Why would you not just walk out the class and go to the toilet you bloody jessies?

In pee7 (hahahahaha) I threatened to sue my teacher if I damaged my kidneys/bladder because he wouldn't let me go to the toilet. Soon changed his fucking tune. The bastard.

Any child in primary 7 who is threatening to sue teachers needs a fucking slap and told to wise up.

Guest Gladstone

That's what's wrong with the world today etc etc.

Unless you have a genuine medical problem, you should be able to not have to go to the toilet in class at school. And a P7 threatening to sue a teacher. As I said before. Little fucking shit.

When I was a lad, you didn't fucking argue with teachers.

To echo previous sentiments, if some Primary 7 kid threatened to sue me over something like that I'd lamp the self-righteous little prick. Probably why I'm not a teacher.

You're forgetting the third option: act like a vaguely sentient human, go to the loo at break/lunch/before school and don't get to the point of wetting yourself in class. If you can't do that, you have a medical condition and the point is moot.

Yeah, threatening to sue the teacher is so fucking prancy. But those of you who just sat there and pissed yourself... why on earth didn't you just get up and walk out the class? Weird.

Or do what I did in primary 1. Piss in the classroom sink in front of the whole class while the teacher left the room.

• Upvote 1