aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

Guest Gladstone

Confession: I have never cried at a movie or TV programme in my life. My wife calls me a "heartless bastard" as she's bubbling away at a FICTIONAL story.

Guest Gladstone
Sometime's fictional stories can remind you of something in your own life. And it makes you sad.

I find stories sad all the time, but it just never brings me to tears because I know it's a story.

Even if it's a true story, it isn't happening to me.

That - and I'm fucking nails.

Obviously.

Yeah you're right they can......if you're a little sissy girl!

*hi-fives to all the manly bros*

I cry every single time I watch Up. I have it on dvd and I've only ever watched it twice. I can't handle it and I think it's a great movie. there's definitely some films I can only watch with my girlfriend.

I cry every single time I watch Up. I have it on dvd and I've only ever watched it twice. I can't handle it and I think it's a great movie. there's definitely some films I can only watch with my girlfriend.

Maybe I should throw in a free box of tampons with those DVDs I'm delivering for you tonight. I hear Ghost Rider is a real tear-jerker.

As long as you're referring to the opening part of Up that could be allowed. It's fucking heartbreaking.

Yes. And any time he speaks to his wife. And when anything bad towards the house happens. And when he gets angry and frustrated. It's all quite heartbreaking. Definitely not a film to just pop on and have a watch.

I cried at Kenan and Kel when Kenan moves to Montana and Kel is too late to give him his leaving present. Premier television.

Not a crying confession, just a general confession. I've eaten a spoonful of dogfood once, cos I thought it smelled like Campbells Meatballs. Not very similar in taste though.

I once pissed myself in first year of high school too. The mental god-bothering substitute Woodwork teacher wouldn't let me nip to the toilets during the double-lesson break. I was bursting. I eventually gave way. It was alright though, because my mum came in to school and yelled at him like fuck. He looked close to tears. Magic.

I cried at Kenan and Kel when Kenan moves to Montana and Kel is too late to give him his leaving present. Premier television.

Not a crying confession, just a general confession. I've eaten a spoonful of dogfood once, cos I thought it smelled like Campbells Meatballs. Not very similar in taste though.

I once pissed myself in first year of high school too. The mental god-bothering substitute Woodwork teacher wouldn't let me nip to the toilets during the double-lesson break. I was bursting. I eventually gave way. It was alright though, because my mum came in to school and yelled at him like fuck. He looked close to tears. Magic.

So you, while a first year, had to phone home and say 'Mum, I've pissed myself'...

You must've got your ass beat so hard?

xx

I nearly peed myself once in High School too. My crazy hardass Home Ec teacher wouldn't let me go for a slash, despite me virtually pleading. 1 hour 20 minutes I held that piss in for, although I did lose a little jet, which impressively I managed to stop and hold. Ever tried sewing while trying not to piss yourself? That was not my best pencil case I assure you.

I ate a dog biscuit. It didn't smell like anything I had ever wanted to eat before.. I just tried out it of curiosity. It tasted exactly how you'd think it'd taste.

I think I've mentioned me pissing myself before, but if not - Once in school on the way back from chipper. School trousers are ace for little dribbles though, so it just ran down my inside leg and was caught by my sock. I found a bush to unleash the worst of it.

Also, it was snowy/icy and there was a hill near my school. we were sliding down it on a massive sheet of plastic. I laughed so hard I pissed. Really pissed all the way down the hill. But as I said, school trousers are ace for pissing yourself. I wish I had done it more often.

Guest Gladstone
I nearly peed myself once in High School too. My crazy hardass Home Ec teacher wouldn't let me go for a slash, despite me virtually pleading. 1 hour 20 minutes I held that piss in for, although I did lose a little jet, which impressively I managed to stop and hold. Ever tried sewing while trying not to piss yourself? That was not my best pencil case I assure you.

You did not go to High School in the Broch. You went to Academy. If any of your Broch mates heard you saying that they'd probably knife you.

I find stories sad all the time, but it just never brings me to tears because I know it's a story.

Even if it's a true story, it isn't happening to me.

That - and I'm fucking nails.

Obviously.

That would bring a tear to your eye, surely?

Your Japseye amirite?