aberdeen-music

Toxic Distortion / Dirty Zenna

french_disko

I'm loving how they're being referred to as entities, but can't rep Phil :( Somebody else do it please.

Anyway,

bananarama.jpg?timestamp=1241374093877

61209_150128768351907_149340918430692_315455_4088781_n.jpg

they look like a less stylish Bananarama. The guy on the left (can I call him an entity?) is trying FAR too hard. Bananarama look infinitely cooler and more surly and are obviously not putting the effort in. The entity with the Rachel cut on the right is doing a little better, but his dark circles and white jeans are simply just ruining it for me. The entity in the middle is Falcon from Gladiators. I'm certain of it.

50555_5037673939_7436_n.jpg

• Upvote 2

I didn't realise you could still buy white jeans. Wonders never cease!

A) are they wearing wigs? The chipmunk in the middle has to be wearing a wig, b) does the guy on the left have crabs from fucking too much chicks? Or possibly from the guy on the right.

At a closer glance I have come to a conclusion ... Puberty is a bitch and acne isn't doing these guys any favours.

It'd be nice for these guys to be exposed to heroin. Preferably from a dirty needle.

whats the point of bashing some young band for trying....i think you should all hang yer heads in shame....ALL ROCK AND ROLL IS A CLICHE...would you prefer if they looked like the normal, bland mediocre band in tee shirt and jeans or even worse dressed like the duran duran.at least they are making some sort of effort..i say good on them..i hope they do well..

peace

p

Guest idol_wild
whats the point of bashing some young band for trying....i think you should all hang yer heads in shame....ALL ROCK AND ROLL IS A CLICHE...would you prefer if they looked like the normal, bland mediocre band in tee shirt and jeans or even worse dressed like the duran duran.at least they are making some sort of effort..i say good on them..i hope they do well..

peace

p

I agree. Couldn't give a fuck what they look like. It's always best to judge them purely on their songs and their sound.

Guest idol_wild
Wow, turns out i think that the singer works at my work.

I can confirm that he appears to not be an uber cunt. He actually seems pretty decent.

It is probably better not to judge people through the internet, internet is srs bsns and all that.

The internet was designed for judgement.

And anyway, like all musicians/bands, they are putting themselves on a platform to be judged directly by what they sound like, do, wear and say. It sort of comes with the territory of performing in public.