aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Nothing gets moved and I go outside to practice hula hooping. And again, they're not in the area near his door they're smack bang in the middle. Also, as said before I'm more worried about what else will appear. Christ, it's ok for folk to get pissed off at cyclists on a pavement but I'm unreasonable for being pissed off at folk taking up a communal area that I pay for? I'm all for child development, yes they can have toys, I just think the garden is an area that all tenants should be consulted about. This is the same guy who leaves trolleys in the garden. I'm done arguing my case, I don't think I'm being unreasonable wanting him to move a trampoline and keep the area tidy.

Why do you need a real one? Just get a model, they look pretty convincing. Even this cheapo one looks reasonably accurate to me (from the outside, inside I don't expect it ot look anything like the real thing)

Budget Life-size Skull: Amazon.co.uk: Books

If you're wanting to learn anatomy, their are loads of good textbooks around (and even DVD's with cadavers! Acland's Atlas of Human Anatomy: Amazon.co.uk: DVD)

If it's for personal gratification...... where do i sign up?

Nothing gets moved and I go outside to practice hula hooping. And again, they're not in the area near his door they're smack bang in the middle. Also, as said before I'm more worried about what else will appear. Christ, it's ok for folk to get pissed off at cyclists on a pavement but I'm unreasonable for being pissed off at folk taking up a communal area that I pay for? I'm all for child development, yes they can have toys, I just think the garden is an area that all tenants should be consulted about. This is the same guy who leaves trolleys in the garden. I'm done arguing my case, I don't think I'm being unreasonable wanting him to move a trampoline and keep the area tidy.

It's horrible. You're not unreasonable. The kids can play in the garden all they want and make as much mess as they want, but when they go in they should tidy up. What happens when the grass needs cut and stuff's lying everywhere? I'd just put on boots and kick all the toys out the way.

And not a one fuck will be given that day.

• Upvote 1

It's horrible. You're not unreasonable. The kids can play in the garden all they want and make as much mess as they want, but when they go in they should tidy up. What happens when the grass needs cut and stuff's lying everywhere? I'd just put on boots and kick all the toys out the way.

And not a one fuck will be given that day.

An eye for an eye leaves everone blind.

That is a pathetic response for a grown man to make to a problem. If everyone reacted to a problem by inflaming the situation the world would be a pretty shitty place. Grow up and reason with people like an adult.

An eye for an eye leaves everone blind.

That is a pathetic response for a grown man to make to a problem. If everyone reacted to a problem by inflaming the situation the world would be a pretty shitty place. Grow up and reason with people like an adult.

But they hypothetically started it!

(I don't live with Slutbags and don't know her neighbours but I understand where she's coming from)

Sometimes all the reasoning in the world doesn't get through to people who are just downright selfish.

Slutbags, I don't know how much you've done about this so far but..

I would start off buy nicely asking if they wouldn't mind making sure the garden was kept tidy. See how they respond. If they tidy it up then great. If not, wait a while and ask again. Maybe even put up a sign on the back door. (Sarcasm is great for signs). If they still want to be dicks get in touch with the council about it. The council should hopefully send them a letter. If they still don't do anything then follow all my previous advice and just be a bigger cunt than they could ever be and out cunt them. (If you're going to be booting toys about, always good to write them a letter saying that you're going to cut the grass and anything that gets in the way is getting put in the bin).

If they back down after you first ask them good. If they back down after council gets on to them - good, but could've been better. If none of the above happens put on your cunt cap and get down to business.

I've had trouble with neighbours in the past and sometimes you have to lower yourself to their level to get any retribution. Just the way the world works. Being the bigger person doesn't work when shit needs to get done.

I would start off buy nicely asking if they wouldn't mind making sure the garden was kept tidy.

Ridiculous suggestion. Speak reasonably to your neighbours? Of course the correct course of action is to go onto the internet to find a council rule book to throw at them.

Ridiculous suggestion. Speak reasonably to your neighbours? Of course the correct course of action is to go onto the internet to find a council rule book to throw at them.

In my flats there's an Old Skool notice up behind the back door that details when everyone should be cutting the grass, who is allowed to use the lines when and who should be cleaning the steps. Find one of them and stick them all over their door and windows.

Have you actually read my posts? I wanted to know where I stood BEFORE I spoke to them e.g. "Would you mind moving the trampoline to this area please?" "why should I?" "well for X reason, plus according to the council blah blah"

My issue isn't them having the toys, it's more about what other equipment is going to turn up, because if they saw no problem in getting a trampoline it'll be swings or a chute next. I just want their stuff moved to their area, and for them to tidy up.

The woman at the council gave me a vague response because her colleague who is in charge of my area had just went home.

What is so wrong with getting a bit of info first???

What is so wrong with getting a bit of info first???

What's wrong with just speaking to them reasonably first? Seems to me you just want something in your back pocket so you can say "Well actually, the joke's on you cunt face, because Aberdeen City Council says you have to move your trampoline three feet to the left so there is room for my hula hooping."

What's wrong with just speaking to them reasonably first? Seems to me you just want something in your back pocket so you can say "Well actually, the joke's on you cunt face, because Aberdeen City Council says you have to move your trampoline three feet to the left so there is room for my hula hooping."

Or the council could tell me to suck it up because there's fuck all they or I can do?

The people are probably unaware that they are pissing you off. when we were kids we just play football in any old area until someone came an told us to clear off, resulting in us knowing not to do it there again.

have a quiet word with them about concerns with thieves, maybe suggest to them to put the toys in one corner and put tarp over the top to hide them from plain sight at the end of the day. if not then go to council.

I would rather a neighbour came to me about a problem than go to council/police

If you don't want to go have it out with them face to face speak to the landlord, they can write them a letter saying "a neighbour has raised concerns" or something and keep your name out of it. My old fart cunty neighbours did that to me a few years back, almost got me evicted on phoney noise complaints.

(Not calling you an old fart cunty neighbour btw, I actually agree with you, it's just that my neighbours happened to be old fart cunts)

I have no problem speaking to them, I just wanted to know where I stood to begin with. There is no point in me having a go if they don't have to move the trampoline and other shit, it's just something I'll have to put up with. If it shouldn't be where it is, then I will ask them politely to move it. I can't see the guy being arsey about it, but I think his girlfriend could be. If they are, then I can explain my reasons why I would like it to be moved, and how they are justified.

And I'm definitely speaking to them about the rubbish, regardless of what the council say about the garden equipment.

I once had a neighbour who refused to cut the grass. And normally whoever was cutting the grass cut the whole backie. She never did. So we refused to cut her bit and it actually grew above the knee. She then had a baby and refused to put her own bin out and it over flowed. Of course seagulls opened this and shitty nappies were everywhere. She got letter after letter after letter from the council about her and her dealers causing trouble and she eventually got evicted. I'm not saying your neighbours need to get evicted. But sometimes getting on to the council is the best thing for it.

Nothing gets moved and I go outside to practice hula hooping.

This sentence is the funniest thing I have read on here in ages. It made me actually LOL and i'm not sure why.

Why does hula hooping necessitate garden space? Have hula hoops grown somewhat since the last time I saw one, because unless you live in a closet it seems like an indoor kind of activity.

It's a weighted dance hoop, and learning how to spin it then roll it across my chest or back of the neck requires a lot of room. My living room is big, but it's not big enough to not damage something if I fuck up the trick. My friend is a performer and she made my hula hoops for me, and with the nice weather I've been able to go outside and practice the moves that need more space.

Basically look up hula hoop tricks on youtube and you'll see what I'm on about. SaFire and HoopGirl seem the most popular.

It's a weighted dance hoop, and learning how to spin it then roll it across my chest or back of the neck requires a lot of room. My living room is big, but it's not big enough to not damage something if I fuck up the trick. My friend is a performer and she made my hula hoops for me, and with the nice weather I've been able to go outside and practice the moves that need more space.

Basically look up hula hoop tricks on youtube and you'll see what I'm on about. SaFire and HoopGirl seem the most popular.

is this the friend?

67381_10150291121150228_645195227_15210696_7180511_n.jpg