aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Does anyone know if Holburn Tropicals stock crickets?

Reptiles on the Green is always closed, and I need crickets for the tarantulas. Pets at Home haven't had a delivery yet, even though they were meant to get last night and this morning.

I've tried calling Holburn Tropicals, as they're nearest but no answer :down:

There's a reptile shop on the Castlegate that sells them.

Reptiles on the Green - they moved but kept their name, so it's confusing. But it's closed, I've heard that the owner has MS and has been too ill to go in. Then again, I heard she was pregnant too, so no idea what's going on but there's a sign up telling the postie to put all their mail to the store next door.

Reptiles on the Green is always closed, and I need crickets for the tarantulas. Pets at Home haven't had a delivery yet, even though they were meant to get last night and this morning.

A1 Aquatics on Constitution St (I think) sell all that jazz.

A1 Aquatics on Constitution St (I think) sell all that jazz.

Thats where i get all my stuff from very reasonably priced

I'm currently breeding crickets for a food supply, also got a few beetles to breed for meal worums

Oh btw I didn't get jail for my offence

maybe keep an eye out in the Evening Express:down:

Guest Gladstone
Thats where i get all my stuff from very reasonably priced

I'm currently breeding crickets for a food supply, also got a few beetles to breed for meal worums

Oh btw I didn't get jail for my offence

maybe keep an eye out in the Evening Express:down:

Ah well - you'll just need to keep frequenting the gay bars to get your arse pumped...

Good for you.

Fa's the family-man fitba'er that's bin footerin about wi' yon Welsh lassie's fanny?

I don't know but I've heard a lot of rumours about some kind of gig that's happening. Maybe the footballer likes going to gigs or the Welsh bird likes gigs, especially Welsh gigs with Welsh people. Ones that play gigs in Manchester perhaps.

Just a rumour though.

They shut down. Even Reptiles on the Green on the Castlegate shut down too. My maw goes to the place near Matalan for Mice. I assume they'd do crickets also.

Know any farmers? We got as much topsoil as we wanted from a farmer last year. It was screened for stones but still had a lot of weeds in it but at least it was a damn site cheaper than buying it.

In the end we managed to get a complete new lawn for just the price of the seeds compared to the hundreds and even thousands some of the landscape companies were quoting.

Know any farmers? We got as much topsoil as we wanted from a farmer last year. It was screened for stones but still had a lot of weeds in it but at least it was a damn site cheaper than buying it.

In the end we managed to get a complete new lawn for just the price of the seeds compared to the hundreds and even thousands some of the landscape companies were quoting.

Unfortunately, I'm not down with any of the farming community.