aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

You know, I've always thought Slutbags got a hard time about her moaning, particularly as most of it was in the Pet Hates thread, but holy fuck, complaining about kids' toys in a communal garden? Jesus Christ.

It's a big fuck off trampoline, loads of stupid fucking pit balls as well as loads of footballs and shitloads of sweetie wrappers, juice bottles and so on. I wouldn't mind if this was at the guy's back door, but he's moved it into the centre of the garden so it's outside mine... And according to the council we all have allocated areas, so I am not an utter cunt for being pissed off.

My biggest problem is where will it stop, how much other stuff are they going to get? I don't mind the trampoline as much, but they're taking over the garden with their BBQ stuff and garden furniture, which only they use. I'm fucked off they aren't being considerate for the 15 other flats in the building.

Edit: oh and the kid is a litte bastard, kicking his football at the building's windows and climbing into the pub garden over the wall and dragging their shit back into the garden to make piles of crap

It's a big fuck off trampoline, loads of stupid fucking pit balls as well as loads of footballs and shitloads of sweetie wrappers, juice bottles and so on. I wouldn't mind if this was at the guy's back door, but he's moved it into the centre of the garden so it's outside mine... And according to the council we all have allocated areas, so I am not an utter cunt for being pissed off.

My biggest problem is where will it stop, how much other stuff are they going to get? I don't mind the trampoline as much, but they're taking over the garden with their BBQ stuff and garden furniture, which only they use. I'm fucked off they aren't being considerate for the 15 other flats in the building.

Edit: oh and the kid is a litte bastard, kicking his football at the building's windows and climbing into the pub garden over the wall and dragging their shit back into the garden to make piles of crap

People who assume the communal garden is completely their own annoy me too. The family and kids across from me abuse it a little bit. Mostly by leaving the back door wide open all night. My flat door is right next to it, so I constantly get cold draughts because they can't close a fucking door. Two flats and the attic space have been broken into since they moved in. Probably because the back door is wide open. The police have put up flyers and posters in the block about security, and the reported break-ins, and still they keep leaving the door wide open. I wish I had the key for the back door, so I could lock it, and then cram the keyhole full of Wall Filler and No More Nails

People who assume the communal garden is completely their own annoy me too. The family and kids across from me abuse it a little bit. Mostly by leaving the back door wide open all night. My flat door is right next to it, so I constantly get cold draughts because they can't close a fucking door. Two flats and the attic space have been broken into since they moved in. Probably because the back door is wide open. The police have put up flyers and posters in the block about security, and the reported break-ins, and still they keep leaving the door wide open. I wish I had the key for the back door, so I could lock it, and then cram the keyhole full of Wall Filler and No More Nails

What to do is simple. Be a cunt about it. Jump on the Trampoline. Use all the washing lines. And if you spot them having a BBQ go down and hover about until they feed you.

Also, you can collect all the rubbish in a bag and place it in front of their door. Slice a hole in the bottom where they can't see so when they pick it up epic LULz etc etc.

And of course, complain to the council.

EDIT: This is aimed at Slutbags and I should've quoted her.

What to do is simple. Be a cunt about it. Jump on the Trampoline. Use all the washing lines. And if you spot them having a BBQ go down and hover about until they feed you.

Also, you can collect all the rubbish in a bag and place it in front of their door. Slice a hole in the bottom where they can't see so when they pick it up epic LULz etc etc.

And of course, complain to the council.

EDIT: This is aimed at Slutbags and I should've quoted her.

I just think they should be more considerate but I'm not going to moan at them unless I know that they've no right to take up all the garden space. If they're not taking the piss, fine, I'll deal with it but I've been told that they are, by the council. I was only asking for regulations or a link so I could find out. Obviously I'm just soooo unreasonable, and, like, such a cunt for caring that I don't have a garden I can really use now. Pfft, what a bitch, eh?

• Upvote 1

Communal gardens are better in theory than in reality, it's pretty useless trying to ensure a small patch of garden can be used equally by loads of different households. Kids toys unfortunately just take up space. I'd be inclined to say the kids toys are more important for their well being to have somewhere to play as I imagine their space in the home will be limited.

Do you ever actually use the garden or have a serious desire to use it for anything which the toys' etc are preventing? Or is it just a matter of principal? If it's the latter I would just let it go TBH, not worth stressing about.

I just think they should be more considerate but I'm not going to moan at them unless I know that they've no right to take up all the garden space. If they're not taking the piss, fine, I'll deal with it but I've been told that they are, by the council. I was only asking for regulations or a link so I could find out. Obviously I'm just soooo unreasonable, and, like, such a cunt for caring that I don't have a garden I can really use now. Pfft, what a bitch, eh?

I can't really be bothered going back to read your other moans about this, but do they refuse to move anything when you go out to use the garden? If they do then you're being reasonable but if you're not using it at the time and they spread their stuff out a bit what's the problem?

You know I wasn't taking the piss right? And this is what I would do in your situation?

The bit with the council wasn't meant to be "stop being a cunt, go to the council" it was "go to the council, but also be a cunt, because it's what cunty neighbours deserve".

I'm on your side. I hate cunty neighbours and what I was saying isn't sarcastic, it's what I'd do.

Communal gardens are better in theory than in reality, it's pretty useless trying to ensure a small patch of garden can be used equally by loads of different households. Kids toys unfortunately just take up space. I'd be inclined to say the kids toys are more important for their well being to have somewhere to play as I imagine their space in the home will be limited.

Do you ever actually use the garden or have a serious desire to use it for anything which the toys' etc are preventing? Or is it just a matter of principal? If it's the latter I would just let it go TBH, not worth stressing about.

Exactly, I hate coming over all Daily Mail but this is one of the things that's wrong with the world today. Live and let live. It's bad enough that these kids are having to grow up in a tenement in the middle of the city centre without moaning bints complaining about their toys taking up space in a scabby communal garden that they never fucking use anyway.