aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

I do not co-operate with people who simply dismiss me without even knowing the facts. You are not even worth a reply.

I see. I used to work for the department at the council that contracted the replacement of door entry systems on council buildings. Even on a massive high rise with 100 flats, it's not even close to that cost. The budget for the entire year for door entry systems wasn't even that high.

When they smashed your door entry, did they take half of the wall with it?

• Upvote 3

Guest Cool Thinker

You do know I was taking the piss about forgetting the 0 I didn't actually I just did not like the way the conversation was going. You know a little bit of comedy. My calculations are never wrong and I am willing to do what it takes to become an accountant if I keep on going and don't take any gap years I should be at completed BA Accounting & Finance Level by 2019 and that is using Aberdeen College's RGU Uni link meaning I get to skip 2 years of University. It is a long way to go but I always work my hardest and do homework alot.

Guest Cool Thinker

I suggest you do a bit of research into the work pikey. Or better yet, go call a traveller that and see what happens.

I will when they come back for the caravan and other rubbish including faeces that they left behind when they vacated. They will come back and clean it up right???

You always seem to be on the traveller side for some reason maybe your a bit biased since you live in Ireland. They really need to add a Donate button to this forum.