aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

How do I 'pop the hood' in a Mercedes van?

There's a dead bird whose arse is hanging out the front and it's head is inside. I have no idea how it happened. It must have flew at the van when it was driving, anyway I need to remove it. But I don't want to tear the poor thing in half, so I need to open the bonnet. I don't know how...

How do I 'pop the hood' in a Mercedes van?

There's a dead bird whose arse is hanging out the front and it's head is inside. I have no idea how it happened. It must have flew at the van when it was driving, anyway I need to remove it. But I don't want to tear the poor thing in half, so I need to open the bonnet. I don't know how...

Is it a Sprinter or a Vito? If it's a sprinter then this may help A guide to your Mercedes Sprinter rental van in Dublin - Part 1

This may even help if it's a Vito, can't imagine it would be overly different.

Folks have moved to Newmachar and me old man loves an Indian and a Chinese, any takeaways near them as I've had a drive around and couldn't find f***all??

It's just to save him phoning me to come out everytime the greedy bastard wants a curry!!

There's a few takeaways in Dyce (is Zara's still there?) I think which is pretty close to Newmachar.

Zara's terrible. Also has/had a rat problem... Allegedly.

Has it not changed owner since then? I know the owners were up in court a few years ago for health and safety breaches but I thought they sold the place when that happened.