aberdeen-music

Gear that you want

fender have reissued a lot of old models but still not bring back the good ones like the starcaster and the coronado may not of sold much back then but i think they would be a big git nowadays

I think the price would scare a lot of people out of buying them to be honest.

Fender have probably given up on the semi acoustic archtop market as Gibson, Gretsch and Guild as Neepheid mentioned, seem to be the makers most people turn to for that particular type of guitar.

I guess I'm just a sucker for all the old Fender stuff. Hopefully the Pawnshop series spawns lots more intresting re-workings of guitars you don't get to see too often.

Oh and also you can never have too many Jazzmasters!

Guest davetherave

I wonder what the wee switch under the tone control does. It looks like it would be very heavy.

It's still not as ugly as the Katana though....

fender-katana-japan-1985-to-86.jpg

I forgot about the Katana, fucking awful looking guitar !

Guest Young Adolesent

I cant imagine many metal/thrash players buying one of these either... :)

fender-s-hello-kitty-guitar-lrg.png

wouldn't be to sure on that dave 

Oh and also you can never have too many Jazzmasters!

i hate the things!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Young Adolesent

These look dead smart, and there's a couple knocking about for MEGACHEAP. I'm awfully tempted. I bet those single coils twang like a bastard.

kayfull-1.jpg

what is it? Looks ace

I don't need another guitar, I really don't. I have gotten to the point where I know what I like (single coil Fenders) and what I don't get on with (pretty much anything else). So, would this ever get any use?

modern_player_tele_thinline_deluxe_blk_t

Perhaps a bit too similar to my Squier Tele custom, but damn hell it looks fantastic. I wonder if I could fit a bigbsy to it?

• Upvote 1

For when I want to get my doom on... Sunn Model T preamp circuit in a pedal.

94680512.jpg

http://correctsoundcustom.com/index/0-12#!/~/product/category=2244169&id=22665455

With my now epic collection of preamps either need to sell up and get the Stonehead or Ironheart studio.... or get this. 50W power amp can accept vacuum tubes or solid state tube clones AMT are releasing. 2 channels you can run independently or mix. And it looks like a cute little toaster. I really want to see the price for this!

amt_tpa-50.jpg

67085_519680641407556_1429244959_n.jpg

259966_519678504741103_622519893_n.jpg

Edited by keeno

Guest Young Adolesent

tokai_zpsf112bd85.jpg

iv always wanted a 1983 tokai springy sound start my neighbor has one but its going to the grave with him

Edited by Young Adolesent