aberdeen-music

Gear that you want

You're like EVH, don't you get bored of all those guitars with the same finish :p

WUT. I don't own a spalted maple topped guitar ;) I used to, but it was sold! Wouldn't mind trying one of these but me no likely reverse headstocks. As soon as I find a decent replacement my 7 string is going for that exact reason!

$(KGrHqZHJE8FHiF0QoI6BR8RjDtE5!~~60_12.J

$T2eC16ZHJIMFHJ11vhTuBR8RSif9ww~~60_12.J

The first pedal I ever owned was a Black coffee. Must still be lurking in a cupboard at my folks place. Probably the worst distortion ever made.

I really don't remember it sounding as bad as that video. That one seems to suck all the low end and warmth out of the tone, and make it sound like heavy metal being played on AM radio.

I really want ALL of those Ibanez metal ones. LA Metal? How specific. They missed a trick on not making an NYHC one at the same time.

I really don't remember it sounding as bad as that video. That one seems to suck all the low end and warmth out of the tone, and make it sound like heavy metal being played on AM radio.

I really want ALL of those Ibanez metal ones. LA Metal? How specific. They missed a trick on not making an NYHC one at the same time.

I'm intrigued to how the Cyber Metal sounds.

I'd also like to know what the punch dial controls on the metal charger...

Ibanez_Metal_2.png

Edited by Flights

I want a pedal that does harmonies. What is available other than the Boss Harmonist? Does the Digitech Whammy do harmonies?

Everytime I see a picture of someone's pedalboard, they pretty much always have a Whammy, so maybe I should get one. They look like great fun. Everytime I write a riff or a song, I'm always thinking "needs more dive bombs", so I'd be stupid not to get one.