aberdeen-music

Gear that you want

Just updated the software on the space, it does this now:

Pedalboard now full to overflowing, think i'm gonna have to lose the old big muff to make some room - any recommendations for a similar type fuzz in a smaller box?

Tried the Zvex Fuzz Factory at the weekend but it was a bit too wild for me..............

It's got more on it since last time you had a go. Tim pedal arrived from the states, got another delay - running it in front of the overdrives/distortions (against all logic but it sounds amazing for shoegazey type tones) and put a phaser in - just in case I ever go Van Halen................

It's got more on it since last time you had a go. Tim pedal arrived from the states, got another delay - running it in front of the overdrives/distortions (against all logic but it sounds amazing for shoegazey type tones) and put a phaser in - just in case I ever go Van Halen................

God almighty. What delay did you go for?

Just updated the software on the space, it does this now:

Pedalboard now full to overflowing, think i'm gonna have to lose the old big muff to make some room - any recommendations for a similar type fuzz in a smaller box?

I would suggest the North Effects Green Russian, I use one and it's a lovely sounding wee beast.

Bought that Guitar Tech Analogue Delay off Bluestraveler - running it into the Tim with the repeats cranked up makes an amazing feedback-y type drone............if I could work out how to add a photo i'd put it up here, it's cramped but it's a feckin' good looking board!!

Good tip on the North Effects - the Green Russian looks the part.

Yeah, not sure which one it is - think it's a 2. I bought it off a dude on here about a year ago. Phasers are mint - all pedals are magic if i'm honest!

So many more that I want but have no room for - Boss Slicer and Rotary Ensemble, Zvex seekwah, rotovibe - the list is endless.

If I keep going i'll end up like this though:

Only 1% of the talent unfortunately..................

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Those Squier jags and jms are out in the states. They look amazing and will be 255 here. Can't decide between surf green jaguar or sonic blue jazzmaster.

Really like the look of these. I hope the quality of them is as good as the other Vintage Modified and Classic Vibe guitars.

Coil tap? It seems like no one else likes them :( Then again I would never buy an instrument with a bridge single coil so it is one of the few solutions to getting that sound. The custom which has a single coil in the neck is still getting the bridge humbucker tapped though! Will be my first experience of a decent proper single coil though so maybe it will change my mind.