aberdeen-music

Gear that you want

I don't even know what Wayne Kramer was thinking. a Bucker in the middle? Total Frankenstein of a guitar. I still want it though. It looks so badass. Everyone would think I own a gun and would fear me. The only riff I would play on it would be the opening riff to I'm a Real American, AKA Hulk Hogan's entrance music.

1697470_o.gif

• Upvote 2

I want everything Fender make. They're on a proper streak of sexy kit at the moment..............

Was seriously tempted by the Black Paisley Tele in IM last week, my guitar buying is done for this year though.

Yeah its well nice. they've got some really nice guitars in that shop at the moment.

Definitely wrong.

One is the American Flag. One is the Texas state flag.

One was played by a total guitar hero. The other is being played by some baggy shorted bollock singing about dicks and poos and boobies.

Meh, they're both horrific looking guitars...............

Going to upgrade the hardware on my SG Special i think. Want to get a new bridge and new tuning pegs. Gotoh or Grover? Anyone have any first hand experience?

I put Grovers on my SG Special. i think they look way better than the stock pegs that came with it. I managed to get somewhere in the region of 30/40 for the old ones on eBay.

photo-8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Currently winning the bid for a yellow one of these on ebay :popcorn:

I will outbid you and sell it to you for £50 more than the winning bid. Deal? Seriously never say you are bidding on something on ebay until it's yours! Dunno if you noticed or not but the guy selling it is in Aberdeenshire so I would maybe see if he will sell it to you without the auction. Or you could be sneaky and get him to cancel the transaction if you win the auction and just pay him the winning bid -10% in cash as that is what he would get on evilbay anyway (-3% if you pay by paypal).