aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

I hope Stelling takes the reigns on all pundit hosting. He knows how to host. He'd host the fuck out of anything. Which reminds me of a funny tweet for the Michael Owen parody Twitter:

Not liking this Soccer Saturday on Channel4 with Stelling. No scores yet. Why's that bird got a dictionary, and what the fuck's a conundrum?

Gold.

So... anyone revising their opinion of Adam's worth after that match the other night? Fergie said he was worth 10 million for his corners alone, although he was probably just winding up Liverpool.

But Collymore on Talksport was speaking very highly of his performance and despite past misdemeanors I rate his opinions.

Yeah, I agree that Collymore talks a lot of (football) sense. Still don't think Adam is worth more than 5 million.

I completely accept that he is worth more than that to Blackpool given his importance to the team and length of contract remaining...I wouldn't be spending that money on him if I were Kenny Dalglish though. I'd rather have Jimmy Bullard (who looks to be going to Ipswich).