aberdeen-music

Something I learned today

waltz

Ahem. Here's something else you can learn today:

Urban Dictionary: gold star lesbian

Fake lesbian my ass.

Just to ensure what I said isn't taken out of context, I wasn't trying to insult you in that respect at all, I was sticking to the 'no girls on the internet' theme.. implying you can't be a lesbian because you must be a guy.

I'm not sure which would be more offensive to be honest... but I assure you it was in no way intended to be a personal dig and if it was taken as such then I apologise.

xx

No worries, it wasn't taken personally. If I'd taken it personally I would have gone on a massive rant rather than just linking to an urban dictionary page.

Also, there are lesbian-identified men out there. Seriously, google it. I'm as open minded as the next Judith Butler reading gender studies student, but even that's a notion to wrap my head around.

No worries, it wasn't taken personally. If I'd taken it personally I would have gone on a massive rant rather than just linking to an urban dictionary page.

Also, there are lesbian-identified men out there. Seriously, google it. I'm as open minded as the next Judith Butler reading gender studies student, but even that's a notion to wrap my head around.

So.... transexuals who are still into women? Or is that a whole new form of gender classification....?

I can dig that. If I could have boobs but still avoid being penetrated I reckon I could give it a whirl...

xx

I don't know about brown stars, but there is a definition for bronze star lesbians.*

* yes, i know you were just making some sort of joke about bumholes.

I'm guessing that's something like 'I still sleep with men but consider myself a lesbian'. A silver star one being 'I have at some point slept with a man but now am exclusively a lesbian'?*

*for the record, I was implying that the members who have been knocking about for a while and have brown stars are all gay. Technically a bumhole joke I suppose.

I'm guessing that's something like 'I still sleep with men but consider myself a lesbian'. A silver star one being 'I have at some point slept with a man but now am exclusively a lesbian'?*

*for the record, I was implying that the members who have been knocking about for a while and have brown stars are all gay. Technically a bumhole joke I suppose.

The Bronze Star one, on urban dictionary, is defined has having slept with multiple male partners but never being aroused by them. I think your definition is more spot on, as with the silver star definition. There are a whole bunch of 'Star' definitions.

• 3 weeks later...
Oh the dip! Why?! Its one of the most disgusting things I've ever tasted. I was warned and I still tasted it thinking how bad can it be. It's truly rank.
I want to try it.

It surely can't be THAT bad..?

So I was warned, and I tried it anyway.

SO bad. WHY?! :puke:

I'm thinking the exact same.

Don't, for the love of God, don't.