aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

Someone in that band asked me to play that doberman song at my under 18s (Raw Aberdeen) although the recording is shit i said i would as i think its important to let young bands have a change.

Now there is a Raw at the tunnels on the 6th of april, so where is this gig you guys are playing on the 6th?

Guest idol_wild
Someone in that band asked me to play that doberman song at my under 18s (Raw Aberdeen) although the recording is shit i said i would as i think its important to let young bands have a change.

Now there is a Raw at the tunnels on the 6th of april, so where is this gig you guys are playing on the 6th?

It's on the 7th.

lol its the 7th mate and coincodence gets the better of us (the tunnels) lol

I fear that this thread is slowly dying

I know, it's so sad. When I woke up this morning and saw that it had only grown by 8 pages since I last looked at it I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

I get the feeling that's us done but maybe Benson can confirm that.

Also, I can't be there on the 7th, can somebody take their laptop to the gig and skype me it?

I know, it's so sad. When I woke up this morning and saw that it had only grown by 8 pages since I last looked at it I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

I get the feeling that's us done but maybe Benson can confirm that.

Also, I can't be there on the 7th, can somebody take their laptop to the gig and skype me it?

Yes, we can't let this die without allowing us a chat with dreamy frontman Benson.