aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

Steve, i'm looking into getting a home recording set up. Should i buy two of these mics, so i can do things in stereo, or get the wireless one you have got?

Sweex Mini Microphone with Clip - HM001 - hifi microphones audio and video - Micom Online Cheap Laptop, Computer, Components & More - Coventry

:p i didnt use a wireless one its a grey one >_>

I want to hear $huttr$pd doing a cover version of a famous song, something like a grunge classic by Nirvana or Alanis Morissette, or else I'd like something unusual like a grunge version of my humps by that girl that pisses herself onstage and waggles aboot her bum , the song is OK, but she isna as nice as Alanis,I bet SHE disna pee hersel .I WOULD definately pee masel if $huttr$pd did a version of this -even an accoustic ane would be braw .

Guest Gladstone

Way to go steven - Sam runs a record label, and you've pissed him off already.

Regardless of how fucking amazing you are, you don't fuck with record labels.

Here is the goddess doing her grungiest . Taylor Hawkins oot of The Foo Fighters is whacking the drums for her cos he loves the grunge, he even joined Dave oot of Nirvans band, after Kurt went a bit bonkers wi thon gun, so ye ken it maks sense to cover Alanis.

I bet they play you on Northsound 1 AND 2 if you cover Alanis.

I think we should have a vote on which Alanis song $huttr$pd should dae .

Her Humps -

I'm gonna be honest now... I think ShutterSpeed is possibly the worst thing i have EVER heard... Good on ye for giving the music thing a try etc, but why don't ye keep it all to yourselves for a few more years before unleashing upon the world. Or, asking the evil khunts on this sites' opinions.

In the meantime, you should.. uhmmmm... learn how to play/sing?

Way to go steven - Sam runs a record label, and you've pissed him off already.

Regardless of how fucking amazing you are, you don't fuck with record labels.

This.

ShutterSpeed have gone from being on the crest of a wave overnight to hanging over the precipice.

Ignore that muso crap.......learning to play properly is what killed Mozart. If the attitude is right (and ShutterSpeed's deffo is), then let them make grunge, I say.

Sage advice. If anyone has made a name for themselves despite limited ability, it's Alan.