aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

Guest Gladstone
that was our first recording everyone is entitled to mistakes anyway beside you learn from your mitakes

I love this post.

This thread is incredible.

:band:

Guest Gladstone
its not the best recording and i dont have it on my laptop its on stefans but we might put it up on myspace

Are the acoustic recordings of poorer quality than those that you have on myspace already?

You might want to have a good think before posting them online - you wouln't want poor quality acoustic recordings to take anything away from the mind-blowing tracks you have on there at the moment.

woop Might get a gig supporting @ Tunnels!!!!!!! for Escape To Victory :D

I'm starting to think that this whole thread has been some sort of schizophrenic episode of mine. However, I have checked and can't find any alternate log in details for myspace or aberdeen-music.

Has anyone seen me over the past 2 days?

Are the acoustic recordings of poorer quality than those that you have on myspace already?

You might want to have a good think before posting them online - you wouln't want poor quality acoustic recordings to take anything away from the mind-blowing tracks you have on there at the moment.

they are cuz we are using a laptop and we are putting up so we can get more people listening to us

I'm starting to think that this whole thread has been some sort of schizophrenic episode of mine. However, I have checked and can't find any alternate log in details for myspace or aberdeen-music.

Has anyone seen me over the past 2 days?

Nope, but you are supporting Shutterspeed - you should be fiercely proud to have landed such a slot that the rest of Britain were clamouring for.