aberdeen-music

The Official World Cup 2010 Thread

Adam Easy Wishes

Not able to watch either this time round but BBC are always miles ahead of ITV, just better quality all round.

It seems like some of my favourite pundits from the last one aren't doing it this time. i.e. Leonardo, O'Neil, Strachan

And why does Alan Shearer seem to be given more and more profile with every year?

Just reading some of his opinions on the beeb website he has pissed me off more than anyone else.

well they are just his opinions....and the man is a living legend

fantastic stuff from new zealand, they were worthy of their point! nice to see some late game high drama.

how ridiculous it remains that players get booked for taking their shirt off!

ITV - 2 ad breaks in the first 15 mins of coverage!

this is true, i've almost forgotten about my club team and feel like i'm having a dirty little sordid affair with the international scene. it'll come good once we get these cagey opening games out the way! the south africans are putting on a good show mind.

Oh I know. I'd rather watch dull football than no football. I just expected great football. Hurricanes-like football. Harchester United-like football.

It's more like ronford rejects football at the moment.

My world cup fever is turning rapidly into a case of world cup sniffles. Although having said that we all know the tournament officially starts when brazil play. Fingers crossed for good un tonight.

Good grief, Alan Green is a cunt. I'm pretty sure he thinks he is predicting the future of football. He's nailing on who will win the groups as if it's gospel. Twat.

Green is the only person who spouts more crap on national radio in the name of 'controversy' than Adrian Durham. These twits are just given something that will stir the punters up so the switchboard goes nuts. It's not big and its not clever. The way Durham has been slagging off New Zealand today is a disgrace.

It's just dawned on me that Fabio Capello is completely shit. I can't believe he's pulled the wool over everyone's eyes for so long.

well beginning to agree, he's made some baffling decisions so far... but then again might just be that being England manager leads you to that... many a good club manager has suddenly started making baffling decisions once they go into international management.

well beginning to agree, he's made some baffling decisions so far... but then again might just be that being England manager leads you to that... many a good club manager has suddenly started making baffling decisions once they go into international management.

Does that mean Berti Vogts would make a great club manager?

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Robbie Savage was such a dick on the radio today -what a negative cunt. Chappers pretty much came on and apologised for him. I'm struggling to remember what the actual words were but there was a brief exchange that was very close to racism aimed at South Africans. Fucking dicks, want to swap jobs for the next few weeks?