aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Tonight - attend East Kilbride Sports Awards to see whether the Pirates have retained the Senior Team of the Year award

Tomorrow - early start and head to Glasgow at 5:30am to get the train to Birmingham to play our season opener against the Bulls. Night out in B'ham afterwards

On Friday we retained the senior team of the year award and on Saturday we beat the Bulls 47-0. Not a bad weekend!

This weekend I'm meant to have the following:

Friday - quiet one, play darts, early night

Saturday - Up to Inverness with the Youth team for their first tournament of the year

Sunday - Up early, off to Tamworth to play against the Phoenix. Played them twice before, we beat them in the Division 1 semi final in 2009, then they beat us in the D1 final in 2010. It's payback time.

Monday - mong oot and recover from getting to bed at about 3ish the previous night

Friday - I have a gig at the Turriff Utd social club. The first gig that I'll actually be carrying the kit to - it's just 100yds up the road from my house!

Saturday - A gig in Kemnay - i'll need the car for that one though

Sunday - usual Sunday morning 5-mile run, some computer gameage and generally lie about the place like a mad wummin's shite

Monday - May Day holiday - as per Sunday

• 3 weeks later...

tonight - nae much

tomorrow- hanging out in the sun hopefully, with the mrs. The 3 hour band practice. then maybe cinema.

sunday - probably do housework, watch some tv, then playing a gig at drummonds, I think, I haven't heard back from Aaron yet. Does anyone know who's supporting La Fontaines?

Tonight - dinner with mates, then some beeuhls.

Tomorrow - got stuff to do in the house, cut the grass, take the dog for a walk - maybe the park if the weather is good. Out for some beers at night for a mate's birthday. Maybe a gig.

Sunday - quiet Sunday. Supermarket. More house stuff. More dog stuff. Pick THE BIRD up from the train station (she's been in Barcelona on a hen do, and yes yes, I know she's probably had about a hundred el cockos in her before anyone mentions it). Something nice for dinner, then hopefully some 'oh hello you're home' time. IN THE BEDROOM.*

*this will actually be 'I'm so tired' chat, most likely (and yes yes, probably code for 'my holes are too sore because of all the Spanish sexual activity that I have partaken in')

• Upvote 2