aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Tonight - Filthpact gig in Elgin with Found on the Floor, Desecrator and The Obscenities

Tomorrow - Filthpact gig in Aberdeen with Found on the Floor, Sufferinfuck, Eaten By Crows and Tappara

Sunday - Filthpact gig in Glasgow with Found on the Floor, Tappara and someone else.

Somewhere in amongst that I will become an uncle.

• Upvote 1

When I was in Academy. 3rd or 4th year. I think. I was 15. Got lessons from Droid. After I had to start paying for them myself I did a few more weeks or months then tried to get in to a band. I signed up for this and added the likes of Milner, Ricki Ascension, Wayne Muckleborough, anyone who had an add up. I eventually was asked to join Avoid The Morning. After playing with them for just over 2 years, I left. In that time I tried to stark a few bands here and there with nothing panning out. I then joined the remains of Get In Get Out (now Uniform) and we played one gig, a covers gig for free in New Machar Hotel. I was planning on leaving just as I got a text saying they had disbanded. Phew.

I then spent a while bandless, didn't play much bass, until a girl called Nadia put an add up. Me, flights and milner were first to respond. I invited Dubya to join us. We had our first practice on my birthday last year and we've been moving forward (bar dubya leaving) since.

I also do vocals.