aberdeen-music

Guilty Pleasures...

DJ Jo-D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also a massive fan of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I used to have them all on video, I've got some on DVD but not them all. Yet ;)

I was a big fan of Angel (saw most of Buffty too)

Two and a half men. Everybody Loves Raymond.

I think I have seen most of ELR from channel 4 mornings, rubbish yet still drawn in !

It has Rachel McAdams in it....nuff said :up:

...and Lyndsey Lohan's jubblies are rather fullsome as well.

Aye, Mean Girls is a great film, don't think that's a guilty pleasure at all.

I'll say Desperate Housewives. If I was on my own I wouldn't watch it, but Mrs Bigsby and I watch together and it's usually pretty good.

I watched Mean Girls t'other day and I enjoyed it. I will watch it again.

I have already seen this film twice! (must be on Film 4 a lot?). It's essentially shit but somehow I sat through it both times :up:

Indeed I remember the first time well........I was half watching it and my girlfriend came through to the living room to model some new lingerie.

I didn't take my eyes of the screen quick enough.

We don't mention Lindsay Lohan anymore.

Mean Girls is teh nutz. I cleared out my DVDs this week, and I only kept 20 or so movies that I absolutely couldn't live without. I put the likes of American History X, Batman Begins, Heat, Mystic River, Scarface and Transformers up for sale. Mean Girls stayed in the cupboard :up:

People have mentioned stuff here that I just watch normally and wouldn't consider a guilty pleasure...

90210, One Tree Hill, The OC, Gilmore Girls... There's a bit of a theme.

No one has mentioned Gossip Girl - again not a guilty pleasure for me, but it must be for someone.

The problem with the American shows is I end up kinda obsessed and end up streaming the next seasons online so I'm way ahead of everyone else. I really need to get a life!

River City for me I think. It's so awful, and it's got a lot worse, but if I switch over and it's on, I just can't switch off.