aberdeen-music

The 'wondering about stuff' thread

Soda Jerk

Nah he will just be crying out because he is used to you being there, or before that his mum would go looking for him, my cat used to hide under the sofa and meow constantly until you moved the sofa and picked her up, she got over it after a while. Get him a teddy bear and play fight with him with it, he will get attached to it when your not in the room, again my cat has a toy she had from when she was tiny, she walks around the flat with it her mouth sometimes.

I may be mistaken, but I was led to believe this is a misconception - that in reality urine is sterile until it reaches your pisshole, at which point it becomes immediately contaminated...? I could be wrong though, it's happened once before!

xx

Your piss pipe may contain bacteria. The first urine that passes through it kills the bacteria. The middle part of the piss is therefore completely sterile. The last part might contain gunk from the bottom of your bladder. Fresh piss remains sterile for 15 minutes. Roughly the time it takes to cool.

• Upvote 1

Once when I had a pee infection the first few seconds of my jet was cloudy and had little crystals in it. That was weird. The doctors thought it was chlyamidia. But it wasn't. IT WASN'T!

Well at least I don't think it was. The antibiotics worked so I never did phone back for the test results.

You need to have sex to catch chlamydia.

24c17TobeyMaguire_Born_To_Be_An_Artist-s475x487-177403-535.jpg

I'm gunna chime in about cats.

Our two "talk" to each other. When one is out of the room, they meow to each other - and I guess if they find something exciting, they change their pitch and the other comes running in to see what treats they have found.

Also, the little shits were waking us up during the night clawing on our bedroom door and meowing. So we just close them in the bathroom at night, with litter and water. But its not that cruel, because when we first got them, the bathroom was their acclimatising room. And when they are scared they still hide behind the cistern.

Nah he will just be crying out because he is used to you being there, or before that his mum would go looking for him, my cat used to hide under the sofa and meow constantly until you moved the sofa and picked her up, she got over it after a while. Get him a teddy bear and play fight with him with it, he will get attached to it when your not in the room, again my cat has a toy she had from when she was tiny, she walks around the flat with it her mouth sometimes.

Aye, the missus gave up one of her smaller teddies for him. I'll play fight with it with him later on tonight then and get him used to it.

In comparison, a flat to a cat is like a what to us? Because we tidied the kitchen yesterday and let him go in it and he had a little adventure.

My cat talks to me all the time, i can usually kinda figure out what she wants by her actions, if she howls at me and runs through to the kitchen she wants fed, if she kinda cries in a pathetic way she usually wants outside. She has her hiding place as well, underneath the clothes horse we have in the hallway, as soon as the buzzer goes she runs for there until she see's who is coming in. She is usually waiting by the window when im coming home as well. In the summer she is usually waiting out the front when i come home. Cats are ace, best animals ever.

• Upvote 1

Aye, the missus gave up one of her smaller teddies for him. I'll play fight with it with him later on tonight then and get him used to it.

In comparison, a flat to a cat is like a what to us? Because we tidied the kitchen yesterday and let him go in it and he had a little adventure.

Get Catnip and rub it all over the toy, you will never get it back!! My cat goes completely mental when she gets catnip its the most fun you can have with a cat!