Dundee v Stranraer

Stirling Albion v Ayr United

Airdrie United v Alloa Athletic

Cowdenbeath v Morton

Peterhead v Arbroath

Albion Rovers v Livingston

Clyde v Forfar Athletic

Dumbarton v Dunfermline

BBC Sport have published their funny chants and stadium announcements from the season past.

BBC SPORT | Fun and Games | Chants of the season

Love the Robbie Keane one. Looking forward to reading these later when I can get on it. I love football chants. Especially ones to that tune

"He's fat. He's gay. He looks like Peter Kay. John O'Shea"

"He'll shoot. He'll score. He'll eat your labrador. Park Ji-Sung"

"He's fat. He's gay. He looks like Peter Kay. John O'Shea"

I am still laughing as I type....

I quite liked

"Wooooooooooaaaaaah, Temuri Ketsbaia!!"

To the tune of Sex On Fire by Kings of Leon, sung by fans of Anorthasis Famagusta to their former manager.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Last season, Kirk Broadfoot taking a throw in.

"You don't know what you're doing, you don't know what you're doing"

Or - directed at Darcheville

"You're just a fat Eddie Murphy, fat Eddie Murphy"

Aberdeen are quite shit at football, but the fans are top of the league for witty banter.

Last season, Kirk Broadfoot taking a throw in.

"You don't know what you're doing, you don't know what you're doing"

Or - directed at Darcheville

"You're just a fat Eddie Murphy, fat Eddie Murphy"

Aberdeen are quite shit at football, but the fans are top of the league for witty banter.

Middlesborough fans were singing that at Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank many years ago.... that one's a rip off.

My favourite chant of the 08/09 season, (I may have mentioned this in another thread), we were away at Dundee United and before the game at around 1pm there was like 300 Dons fans piled into a pub near Tannadice (the Centurion? or something like that). Everybody was in a sort of circle facing into the middle, and was singing and chanting and the old favourite "We fucking hate Dundee, we fucking hate Dundee!" was being yelled by pretty much the whole pub at the top of their lungs.

Then this gorgeous blonde barmaid in a little black dress comes out from behind the bar and walks right into the middle of everybody and starts collecting glasses. The bar stops singing and looks a bit sheepish. Then a few glances around and right on cue, 300 people start singing "We fucking love Dundee, we fucking love Dundee". Classic football humour.

My favourite chant of the 08/09 season, (I may have mentioned this in another thread), we were away at Dundee United and before the game at around 1pm there was like 300 Dons fans piled into a pub near Tannadice (the Centurion? or something like that). Everybody was in a sort of circle facing into the middle, and was singing and chanting and the old favourite "We fucking hate Dundee, we fucking hate Dundee!" was being yelled by pretty much the whole pub at the top of their lungs.

Confusingly we sing that, where the "Dundee" we hate is Dundee FC rather than Dundee: City of Discovery, which I assume is what you mean.

Aye, it is. Not perfect, but then again nor is anywhere that I've ever been.....

My only bad experience in Dundee was driving home from Glasgow one day, I stopped at a retail park (where Toys R Us is) where there was a chip van, manned by two of the biggest, fattest rough-looking bitches you've ever seen. Missing teeth, home-made tattoos, the works. I ordered chips and cheese and went back to my car to eat it, and when I opened it there was a massive curly black pube nestled right on top of the cheese. :puke:

(I still ate them :O )

Guest idol_wild

I quite like Dundee actually. Not the football clubs, but the city.

A sentence I never ever thought my brain would conjure up, I must concede.

St Midden? Fuck me, there's ambition.

He was getting better nearer the end of the season too, and although I may be the only Dons fans who says this, I wouldn't have minded keeping him.

wouldn't have minded but not too fussed. Presumably the out of contract player don't need to deal with the Dons if they want to sign for another club?

wouldn't have minded but not too fussed. Presumably the out of contract player don't need to deal with the Dons if they want to sign for another club?

Aye, but what I'm meaning is I think we should have looked to hold on to him before his contract expired rather than leaving him to go. I can't imagine St Midden can afford what we were paying him either.

St Midden? Fuck me, there's ambition.

He was getting better nearer the end of the season too, and although I may be the only Dons fans who says this, I wouldn't have minded keeping him.

i second that, i cant believe they have let him go, one of the best defenders at the club!! Far better than considine and seve is going to be off as well, next season is looking more and more grim as the days go by.