aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

I too am looking forward to the season ending and what will be mostly neutral spectating of the World Cup.

Wednesday will be relegated tonight if Palace beat West Brom who are already promoted and have nothing to play for. If they lose, then it will come down to the last game of the season, against Palace. Their hugely superior goal difference means nothing less than a win will do. Administration looms over us if we get relegated to League 1 again. It almost happened last time. Whoever gets relegated is lug deep in shit anyway. Can't imagine Tudgay, Spurr and Grant all staying either. All have been courted by much better clubs than us, but opted to stay in hope that we'd clinch at least a top half finish.

Wish I'd have picked a better team when I was a kid. Real Madrid or something, or the Hurricanes. They never lost. I don't understand why they played against national teams though, when their squad comprised of a mix of nationalities.

Wish I'd have picked a better team when I was a kid. Real Madrid or something, or the Hurricanes. They never lost. I don't understand why they played against national teams though, when their squad comprised of a mix of nationalities.

Hurricanes had amazing theme music as well. I only remember them playing against the one team though.

The theme tune was ace. I don't remember the cartoon as vividly as the comic though.

On another note. Brian Laws just may well have successfully relegated 2 teams in the same season. What a relentless record of failure. If both go into administration because of relegation, then I think the FA will probably shoot him out of a cannon towards the sun. That won't happen though. Burnley are debt free I believe.

Hurricanes. They never lost. I don't understand why they played against national teams though, when their squad comprised of a mix of nationalities.

They lost at the start of every episode to the team they always played but were then challenged in some way out with football during the majority of the episode, only to come back at the end to win due to what they had learned.

"The Hurricanes, storm time is coming to you today..." -> something like this.,

Great show.