aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

They lost at the start of every episode to the team they always played but were then challenged in some way out with football during the majority of the episode, only to come back at the end to win due to what they had learned.

"The Hurricanes, storm time is coming to you today..." -> something like this.,

Great show.

Come on, Baggies! 2 own goals so far. 1-1. West Brom look to have a bit more cutting edge than Palace, but West Brom look so lax at the back, probably because they know they are already going up.

West Brom should be 3 up. A couple of goal line scrambles and a very good save from Speroni, who has been awesome, the fucking prick.

Steady on, he's not been playing in the Premiership. I know the SPL is shit, but the 1st is even worse, just remember that. :popcorn:

How'd you get on against Dundee and Raith again...?? :up:

Having seen how awful the standard of the SPL has been going these past few years, I am quite confident in my prediction that Hayes will be a revelation next season. His pace and skill is incredible.

How'd you get on against Dundee and Raith again...?? :up:

Having seen how awful the standard of the SPL has been going these past few years, I am quite confident in my prediction that Hayes will be a revelation next season. His pace and skill is incredible.

I can't recall. This season has been erased from my memory for some reason. I fucking love Aberdeen! Darren Mackie is a goal machine and we're in contention to split the OF. :up:

What a tug on the heart strings that was. West Brom absolutely dominated, could have scored about 20 goals. Then in stoppage time, Palace head wide from 6 yards out, and have a shot cleared off the line in the 96th minute. Not quite relegated. Palarse have to come to Hillsborough. Whoever wins stays up. If Palace draw, they stay up. Against the odds. I just can't see it happening, because defensively we are embarrassing.

What a tug on the heart strings that was. West Brom absolutely dominated, could have scored about 20 goals. Then in stoppage time, Palace head wide from 6 yards out, and have a shot cleared off the line in the 96th minute. Not quite relegated. Palarse have to come to Hillsborough. Whoever wins stays up. If Palace draw, they stay up. Against the odds. I just can't see it happening, because defensively we are embarrassing.

i was listening to the match while playing pool and could hear there was still something to play for but had no idea what was happening. have a few pals that like owls so will be hoping for their sake they win last match, as long as Palace don't take the dons approach and play for the draw!

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richie Foran and Lee Cox sign new deals with ICT (2 years!). Fantastic news, especially with the SPL clubs (looking at you McGhee...) sniffing around. Johnny Hayes has said he'll sign a new deal as well to keep the Irish trio (Rooney, Foran, Hayes) together. Esson and Tokely have also said in the press they want to stay on.

I couldn't be happier :)

After finishing the season is decent form and securing a top ten spot but a long long way behind the play off finishers, Martin Ling has already weilded the axe on nine under achieving over paid losers and offered new deals to six of Cambridge's better performers with the promise of some new signings in time for a charity game at the Abbey on May 10th. Getting a bit excited about next season as I really think we can have a go.

In the meantime I shall be spending the summer avoiding the media especially talk sport as they harp on and on about England's chances in the world cup. Looking forward to the tournament but really not that fussed about how England get on. I bring the German in me out for the WC with me mother being a kraut and even a shit Germany is a threat in the tournament.

Lyon were bum last night. I have a feeling Bayern will get brutalised by either Barca or Inter, i'd prefer Inter in the final in all honesty, but i'm looking forward to a Euro final with Die Roten playing nevertheless.

Perfect hattrick by Olic too. I can forgive him for being shite in the league if he keeps scoring in Europe.

I can't recall. This season has been erased from my memory for some reason. I fucking love Aberdeen! Darren Mackie is a goal machine and we're in contention to split the OF. :up:

In my universe we won the league, just, after a close run-in with Hibs and Dundee United. Celtic narrowly escaped relegation, and Rangers were kicked out of the league for tax-fiddling. People in Glasgow suddenly realised that the old firm were an embarrassment, and switched their allegiance to Partick Thistle, and there were heart-warming scenes of catholics hugging protestants on the terracing as they realised that we're all Jock Tamson's bairns etc etc etc

• Upvote 1

Lyon were bum last night. I have a feeling Bayern will get brutalised by either Barca or Inter, i'd prefer Inter in the final in all honesty, but i'm looking forward to a Euro final with Die Roten playing nevertheless.

Perfect hattrick by Olic too. I can forgive him for being shite in the league if he keeps scoring in Europe.

I think Bayern have got every chance of succeeding. If you look at their away legs, look at how much much pressure they piled on the home sides, and practically stopped them from playing. They just hogged the posession, like Barca do, and it worked. Olic is the man.

I think Bayern have got every chance of succeeding. If you look at their away legs, look at how much much pressure they piled on the home sides, and practically stopped them from playing. They just hogged the posession, like Barca do, and it worked. Olic is the man.

Demichelis and Van Buyten will be given the runaround by Messi etc. They are far too slow. It could lead to a fairly high scoring match either way though. I have the feeling we'll stick to holding up the ball and attacking on the break though meaning that it could be quite a dull game as well.

Not been watching the match due to my extensive amount of uni work but I see that Barca have had an overall possession of 92% in their game against Inter?!?! How on earth have they not scored? Anyone been watching it?

Yes, the game has been shit so far. Neither team looks like good value for money. Inter currently have 10 keepers on the pitch and Barca look like they have been taking shooting classes from Mr Magoo.