aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Was laughing my arse off at Jocky Fritzl's sacking.

Then saw this:

Ian McCall - A Brief Statement - Partick Thistle Football Club

Rule No.1 - Do not laugh at stuff like this until they've appointed a replacement.

In other news, we're in with a worryingly-feasible outside shot at sneaking the title and I'm shit-scared of getting my hopes up. Stichman is to take a vow of silence on the subject...

:up:

Newcastle silent as Steven Taylor suffers broken jaw in Andy Carroll incident | Football League - Times Online

For fuck's sake. Just as we're about to start the most vital part of the season. Andy Carroll has the potential to become a very good footballer for Newcastle, but what a fucking tit this boy is turning out to be. This kind of shit threatens to jeopardize our chances of promotion, and could end-up undoing all the good work we've done over the season. That's twice he's gotten into fights with team-mates (he had a punch-up with N'Zogbia last season that went largely unreported), and he's already being charged for assault after bottling someone in a nightclub in December.

Chris Hughton has to show some backbone with this. He is our top scorer and an important team player, but he's clearly a troublemaker who needs to be punished. If he can't sort his problems out, he needs to leave ASAP. We've already got Joey Barton - the last thing we need is another thick-as-pigshit moron who's going to attract further negative publicity to the club.

Just as Tayls was about to return to training as well. Fuck's sake.

Got a suspicion that we're gonna lose to Donny Rovers tonight, especially after the Carroll/Taylor incident. Looks likely that we're going to have to play Best and Ranger up front, which is a pretty toothless combination. Either that or it'll be Best up-top on his own, with Nolan in the hole and Barton coming into midfield. At least there's a chance of Mike "Colossus" Williamson being back.

BBC Sport - Football - Joey Barton keen to repay Newcastle United fans' faith

This git always says stuff like this. "I'm gonna keep my nose clean, I've changed, etc.", then he goes and does something stupid a few weeks later. Saying that, I'd love to see him turn the corner as he's a very talented footballer. I'd love to see the media going bonkers if he scored the goal that put us up.

Zola's gone, surely. Imagine being the man tasked with firing Zola. You just couldn't do it. He'd look at you with those eyes and that grin... 'waddid you-a waant to see me for-a boss?'

.....I........just wanted to see you.........and........and.........give you this :kiss:

.....I........just wanted to see you.........and........and.........give you this :kiss:

I would kiss Zola. I would kiss him right on his lips. that lovely little man. Benni McCarthy was a shit signing evidently. He requires my very own tutelage to shine.

Benni McCarthy, his surname's McCarthy.

• Upvote 1