aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Three penalties, including one so blatant I nearly threw my pint at the telly: none given.

Goodie is clearly onside and scores a cracker: chopped off.

Absolute disgrace. I must say though, I loved Craig's barely contained delight at full time.

One goal is all that is required...

I'm surprisingly ok with tonight's loss... It may have something to do with Celtic's display at St Mirren.

Yeah, I thought you should have had three penalties as well. The linesman should have seen Whittake even if the ref didn't and how all the officials missed Lafferty's handball is beyond me. That lad seems to be playing some sort of 'lets see what I can get away with this week' game.

Wasn't paying attention when you scored the offside goal so can't say one way or the other, but you got what you deserved.

Fucking delighted at that St. Mirren score though.

True, but it'd be a whole lot fairer if we were allowed to keep both of our goals and (Heaven forbid!) be awarded at least one of our penalties.

I fully agree with you! Could make for an interesting final if Dundee Utd were to meet Celtic!

... how all the officials missed Lafferty's handball is beyond me. That lad seems to be playing some sort of 'lets see what I can get away with this week' game.

He is actually theeeee biggest joke ever. He hasn't even been in the past couple of squads but he plays tonight. It makes no sense!!!

More likely than not. He also needs to sort his fucking haircut out. Everything about him makes me angry.

The FollowFollow match thread seems to be singling out Beasley, Naismith and Lafferty as being particularly poor. Beasley was pretty atrocious. Naismith would have done well if he'd have looked up once and again, same with Fleck. However, surprisingly for that particular forum, a lot of people seem to be willing to admit that on the night Dundee United fully deserved their win.

Guest Gladstone

I was busy last night and somehow avoided all football scores.

What in the love of fuck happened to Celtic? I mean, we've been pish all season, and have always been capable of losing to any team. But 4-0 defeat to St Mirren?? That's got to be the heaviest defeat we've ever suffered to St Mirren.

What a shower of useless bastards.

Guest Gladstone

Holy shit, just watched the highlights. Celtic should have been up in the first half - just not taking the chances again. But how shite is our defence? Just crumbled each time St Mirren came forward.

I was busy last night and somehow avoided all football scores.

What in the love of fuck happened to Celtic? I mean, we've been pish all season, and have always been capable of losing to any team. But 4-0 defeat to St Mirren?? That's got to be the heaviest defeat we've ever suffered to St Mirren.

What a shower of useless bastards.

Apparently the first time St Mirren have beaten Celtic in the SPL, what a way to do it.