aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Aye, except we were unable to win the bloody thing, even with the trophy in the helicopter above Tannadice! Lance Key...urgh.

Having said that, coming from behind in the playoff was one of the best feelings I've ever had as an Arab, right up there with the '94 cup win over the Huns.

The mere mention of B**** W**** and Omen Bastard Coyle still put a shiver up my spine.

Good result for the Jags tonight though - we're not playing......

Got to laugh at Dundee at the moment. 2-0 down at half time.

15 points and you fucked it up!! 15 points and you fucked it up!!

Currently praying for the weather to hold out!! ICT 3-0 up on ten man C*unty and Dunfermline 2-0 up on Dundee!! We could be 4 points clear by 9.45pm tonight (if the weather doesn't turn biblical)

Also, well done Saints. Everybody loves seeing the Huns lose.

apart from huns fans of course :up:

bad injury for rooney tonight according to the radio.

cambridge lose tonight but couldnt give a fuck tbh, conference safety assured!

and please newcastle stuff the living daylights out of peterboro over the weekend and relegate them to league one, ta!

Aye. Difficult chance on the half volley against one of the best 'keepers of the last 15 years, Mackie puts it narrowly wide...

"Fuck off Mackie yi useless fuckin' cunt!"

o_O

Haha yeah. Will always wonder what if that had gone in, would have been 1-1 at half time.

United were shite. Bayern were awesome. Second leg will be cup final tactics. Both sides need a goal. Olic was great to watch. Not the most technically gifted, but such a labourer. He's like a much, much, much better looking Carlos Tevez, without the gob.

If Robben is back next week, Neville is going to shit a building site. He'll get absolutely raped. What United need is to give Neville a rest as he's played alot of important games recently, and bring back my favourite player who I've never slagged off once ever and I think he's better than Pele and Steve Staunton combined, John O'Shea. An unglamorous full back with a banana first touch and the pace of a toddler, but quite reasonable at keeping flashy wingers quiet. That chest-sweating Oirish blighter takes no shite.

He's fat, he's gay, he looks like Peter Kay

John O'Shea. John O'Shea.