aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Guest Gladstone
He looks absolutely quality, hopefully he'll be allowed to flourish rather than have his skill and ingenuity taught out of him.

The Islamification of Scottish Football! I like it.

His goal is one thing. But that spin and weighted pass about halfway through the clip just oozes quality.

I hope like you say that Scottish Football doesn't ruin his talent like so many before...

I'd love to see this guy in the full national squad in about 4 years time when he's 18. Another exciting talent in our team wouldn't go a miss.

His name is suspiciously un-British sounding, like Agbonlahor.

They were trying to suggest that Almunia could play in goal for England if he marries his English missis. That would be horrible. Not because of the hoards of xenophobic "GO HOME DUTTY FROG" thugs it will spur, but because he's fucking crap.

Owen Hargreaves had the choice of 4 countries. Soon enough, National squads will just be allowed to trade players like football stickers.

His name is suspiciously un-British sounding, like Agbonlahor.

They were trying to suggest that Almunia could play in goal for England if he marries his English missis. That would be horrible. Not because of the hoards of xenophobic "GO HOME DUTTY FROG" thugs it will spur, but because he's fucking crap.

Owen Hargreaves had the choice of 4 countries. Soon enough, National squads will just be allowed to trade players like football stickers.

Almunia is Spanish...

Agbonlahor's Ma is actually Scottish, pity he couldn't've been persuaded.

Not really, he was eligible (without having to dig back Irish-style) to play for 4 different countries under the previous laws 10 years ago which were admittedly stricter than they are now.

Guest Gladstone

This lad is 14 and has been living in Scotland for something like 9 years. It will be all he knows. It's not like some of the players with a Scottish Granda or something.

I'm not sure what the rules should exactly be, but it would be a shame if this lad could only play for Somalia, seeing as he's lived most of his life in Scotland.

Plus he looks fucking magic, so I want him to play for Scotland!

We've just signed Steve Lovell on a short term deal. Nae sure what he'll offer us tbh.....

New Signing - Partick Thistle Football Club

An excuse to vocalise your hatred for your manager for leaving him on the bench every week, despite the fact that he's never actually done anything particularly good when he's started and looks anonymous when he comes on.

Well, that was his role at the Dons.

An excuse to vocalise your hatred for your manager for leaving him on the bench every week, despite the fact that he's never actually done anything particularly good when he's started and looks anonymous when he comes on.

Well, that was his role at the Dons.

:up:

We've just signed Steve Lovell on a short term deal. Nae sure what he'll offer us tbh.....

New Signing - Partick Thistle Football Club

If he stays fit he'll be a cracking signing.

Wasn't he pinging in a few for Falkirk?

Pinging a few in Amy McDonald.

Feruz was brilliant last night, as was Grimmer. The lad he handed the armband to last night when he came off was Liam Polworth of ICT (son of legendary Iain Polworth).

Was speaking to one of Grimmer's coaches the other day and Grimmer has said there's a bit of joking with Feruz about if his wife and kids are coming to the match; since he's not actually got a proper passport to prove his age. So he could actually be 21!! I hope not though, as he looks like the real deal.