aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

That's from the BBC. World class? Has someone over at the Beeb forgotten who Man Utd are playing? It's hardly a world class defence they're up against.

To be fair, it was a very decent goal, and Owen was one of very few senior players in the line up. The delivery from a patchwork, inexperienced midfield and support from a pant-shittingly godawful Macheda was just terrible most of the time, so to nick a goal which involed a tidy shrugging off, a nutmeg and a good finish is certainly worthy of the praise. It wasn't a poach. He created it from practically nothing, and he takes the shot early when you think he's going to knock it on, so good on him.

Blinker may have been dog for Glasgow Greens, but he was boss for Wednesday. You bunch of yobs.

Mike Ashley's just taken Newcastle United off the market.

And made Hughton full-time boss.

And he's considering selling the naming rights for SJP.

Just fuck off and ruin someone else's club you fat fucking parasite. Absolute fucking cunt of the highest order. Never been so angry about something football related.

Just fuck off and ruin someone else's club you fat fucking parasite. Absolute fucking cunt of the highest order. Never been so angry about something football related.

20 million pound contract for Hughton.

Gary Neville :laughing:

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with G-Nev?

He's totally lost it. It's like he's trying to make up for being shit at football by being great at being a dick.

That tackle on Adam Hammill last night was awful...maybe because he is a former Liverpool youth? Who knows. Now Neville will be suspended for three matches - I don't know the rules, but if this only includes League Cup games then that's effectively ruined his chances of playing much at all this season (given he's only really been involved in LC games).

The ban will be for all domestic competitions so he'll be back for the rest of the league cup run. I didn't see it, in a surprising turn of events I wasn't watching football.

I see St. James' Park is likely to be renamed for some extra corporate sponsorship money now that Mashley and Hughton are staying put. Can't wait to find out what the new name will be.

Guest Gladstone

I'm disappointed with this. I was really hoping he'd ruin Rangers FC.

EDIT: That's Ashley Peacock in the above post...

Guest idol_wild
Ashley Park is one of the best singer/songwriters in Aberdeen IMO. Newcastle could do a lot worse than name their ground after him. Is he a member here?

Agreed. He's a talented little swine. He deserves a bit more attention, I think.

He does have an account but I don't think he bothers with the internet much.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with G-Nev?

He's totally lost it. It's like he's trying to make up for being shit at football by being great at being a dick.

That tackle on Adam Hammill last night was awful...maybe because he is a former Liverpool youth? Who knows. Now Neville will be suspended for three matches - I don't know the rules, but if this only includes League Cup games then that's effectively ruined his chances of playing much at all this season (given he's only really been involved in LC games).

Yeah, the red card is domestic, so it won't affect him in the league cup. Just like Fabio getting sent off in the last round for NHL body-checking, and missed 3 Premier League games he wasn't going to get picked over Evra for anyway. The same with Vidic's red. He missed the game against Barnsley last night which he wasn't going to play in anyway. It'd have a bit more of an effect on bigger clubs if the card only applied in the according competition.

Still, Fergie seems to still have faith in his older lot. Rightly so with Giggs, because he is still great. But Scholes and Neville are wank, but still keeps picking them for some of the bigger games. Scholes was run silly against Liverpool because he just couldn't keep up.

Football wouldn't be the same without Gary Neville, but he isn't half shit at football. I'm quite the fan of his brother though. At least he's not a raving lunatic, and is still able to play the game without being laughed at by the whole world over.

Football wouldn't be the same without Gary Neville, but he isn't half shit at football. I'm quite the fan of his brother though. At least he's not a raving lunatic, and is still able to play the game without being laughed at by the whole world over.

Phil has at least adapted his game as he has gotten older, perhaps a lot to do with Moyes, but (and I know there are plenty of exceptions) full-backs tend to go to shit a bit when they get old. Especially in the Premier League.

Phil has at least adapted his game as he has gotten older, perhaps a lot to do with Moyes, but (and I know there are plenty of exceptions) full-backs tend to go to shit a bit when they get old. Especially in the Premier League.

Roberto Carlos!

Some would argue Fenerbach is a bit of a step down from Real Madrid, but those people are mental.