aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Fuck you Kris Boyd

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

2129: Aberdeen sub Stuart Duff finds himself in acres of space as he takes the ball round onrushing Hibs keeper Graeme Smith 20 yards out but then skies a hopeless shot high into the stand behind the unguarded net.

Guest Gladstone

Oocha fucker - Saha's just give Everton the lead in 75 minutes...

Guest Gladstone

Just watched the BBC highlights of Celtic v Hearts - Robbie Keane had a LOT of chances. He's getting himself into great positions, but seems to be trying too hard to score. Once he finds his shooting boots, and knocks a couple in, I think he'll start scoring an absolute barrel load. I think the defences are struggling to contain him, but he's not punishing them yet. Hearts keeper had a few pretty good saves as well.

Guest Gladstone

2129: Aberdeen sub Stuart Duff finds himself in acres of space as he takes the ball round onrushing Hibs keeper Graeme Smith 20 yards out but then skies a hopeless shot high into the stand behind the unguarded net.

Holy shit...

about 4 minutes into the highlights:

BBC Sport - Highlights - Hibernian v Aberdeen

Can't belive Hibs got that penalty at the end - very very harsh on Diamond.

Just watched the Motherwell goal that was denied. How in god's name was that called as offside? Craigan and Forbes were both about a yard or two onside for each pass, that's fucking rediculous, gutted for Motherwelll. If that had been the Dons I would be fuming.

Aberdeen vs Hibs looked like a decent game, and though the penalty looked really harsh (there's no way that Zander intentionally handled, the boy headed it into his arm from about half a foot away) the highlights look like a draw was the fair result. We could/should have had a couple more with Paton and Duff, but Hib's had plenty of chances too.

Hately's goal for Motherwell was an absolute peach!

Can't believe the second goal got chalked off. Unbelievable!

Unbelievable indeed. That linesman will be getting free drinks up the lodge for months. I almost respect him, it takes balls to be that much of a blatant Hun with a whistle (or in this case a flag).

Sometimes I hate Rangers more than words can express.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK810i/R6BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

this O. Goal fella has scored more goals for Manyoo than Berbatov and Michael Owen combined. What a predator.

Into double figures for the season in the league. Looks to be a handy player.

That was a rubbish attempt at a tackle from nani last night. No carling cup final for him. Gutted.

Nani is an idiot. Sucks to be him. He's in good form. I still prefer Valencia though. No nonsense winger. You just know he's going to knock it to the byline and sprint everytime, but somehow the defenders just look surprised everytime. He's certainly not going to cut inside. He might as well not even have a left foot.

That Landon Donovan is a tidy player. He didn't pick the ball up and run with it once, nor did he call for a time out. I bet he still calls it dee-fence, though. Soccerball!

That Landon Donovan is a tidy player. He didn't pick the ball up and run with it once, nor did he call for a time out. I bet he still calls it dee-fence, though. Soccerball!

The world's oldest up and coming star. I love a bit of landon me. You say that as if he's a dumb yank but he's probably got a Phd or something. All the Americans go to college and display signs of having a vocabulary with more than 20 words in their interviews. I bet they read books instead of getting in on the bantah on the bus.

The world's oldest up and coming star. I love a bit of landon me. You say that as if he's a dumb yank but he's probably got a Phd or something. All the Americans go to college and display signs of having a vocabulary with more than 20 words in their interviews. I bet they read books instead of getting in on the bantah on the bus.

Scholarships innit. College Soccerball in the hope of reaching the big leagues one day. Probably. Possibly. OK I'm making this up, but it applies to Gridiron and Basketball.

I'm sure it's not a rule that you have to have gone to college, but the first place the big teams send their scouts is the college b-ball and yank football games, so it would be the best place to be if you wanted to be a pro sportsman.

I'm basing this entire assumption on what I've seen in movies by the way.

Me too. A bit of aggrevated assault will get you into the local sports team, regardless of education it seems.

Or the prison football team! Like in the film with The Rock. You know the one. Where he's the coach of the prison football team. That film fucking rules. Or the one with Adam Sandler and Stone Cold Steve Austin. That one doesn't rule quite so much.