aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Fuck John Terry, the cunt.

Absolute fucking bastard.

Keep seeing comments like "Lad" and "Legend" on Facebook. Yeah nice one big man, breaking up two homes, you fucking bastard.

What a cunt.

Absolute fucking bastard.

Keep seeing comments like "Lad" and "Legend" on Facebook. Yeah nice one big man, breaking up two homes, you fucking bastard.

What a cunt.

She's got a cheek though. Apparently she wanted to keep it quiet, but is now going to sell the story...

Obviously whatever has happened is totally wrong, but surely it's best to just keep it 'in house' rather than blurting it to the press. It's not like it's just the adults, there's kids on both sides, that obviously weren't thought about at the time (if the kids were born then). I really struggle with the whole 'I'll sell my story mentality'. Ugh.

Guest Gladstone
She's got a cheek though. Apparently she wanted to keep it quiet, but is now going to sell the story...

Obviously whatever has happened is totally wrong, but surely it's best to just keep it 'in house' rather than blurting it to the press. It's not like it's just the adults, there's kids on both sides, that obviously weren't thought about at the time (if the kids were born then). I really struggle with the whole 'I'll sell my story mentality'. Ugh.

That's what happens when you thrust a dictaphone in front of fame hungry nobodies unfortunately. The only talent being the one to receive cock. In this instance she received two cocks. John Terry's cock, and well, John Terry. The cock.

• Upvote 1

Yesterday was exactly why I don't rate Chris Hughton as a manager. Smith/Nolan/Butt is an absolutely terrible central midfield! There's no mobility or balance whatsoever there - Smith's supposed to be our holding midfielder, Butt is an absolute waste of space, and Nolan is a complete liability when he's not scoring goals. If we're going to play three across the middle, Guthrie needs to be in there to give us a bit of drive. Why can't Hughton see this? You cannot play Smith, Nolan, and Butt across the middle because it offers us absolutely no creativity whatsoever. It's not rocket science.

Also, dropping Jonas and playing Guthrie out wide instead? Keeping Butt on the field for 90 minutes? Bringing on Pancrate instead of Lovenkrands or Jonas when we should've been chasing the game? Insanity. Grow some fucking balls and drop Kevin bloody Nolan please.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK810i/R6BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

No. Argh. Fuck off. Lee miller? We've already got enough shit goalshy strikers to keep us going.

Lee Miller might not score many, but he is certainly not shit. With a good partner, he'll do a great job at Boro.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK810i/R6BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

No. Argh. Fuck off. Lee miller? We've already got enough shit goalshy strikers to keep us going.

Lee Miller might not score many, but he is certainly not shit. With a good partner, he'll do a great job at Boro.

The point is that we don't have a poacher to put with him so i don't get why we're doing it. Unless chris killen is poachier than i'm led to believe in which case that's ok.

The point is that we don't have a poacher to put with him so i don't get why we're doing it. Unless chris killen is poachier than i'm led to believe in which case that's ok.

Ermm, Lee Miller is a poacher...

He'll do a good job in a team that creates lots of chances. He'd slot in at Rangers or Celtic very well, he just doesn't do enough running/hassling of defenders to be overly successful in a poor Dons team. There's no denying he's a technically very good footballer.

A Dons fan giving a level-headed analysis of Lee Miller? Man alive!