aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

• 2 weeks later...

Saw eh.. Claire at Rolo Tomassi too. Can't remember her username on here. We stood next to each other at the bar. I almost said hi, then realised she probably doesn't know me outside here. And because of here, she wouldn't want to. So I got a glass of water and dodged a couple of guys I tried to drunkenly fight the weekend before.

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Jan and Girl Anarchronism at Cellar 35 on Saturday. Prime stalk on Jan as he said "excuse me".

Almost got a prime on Waltz as he started talking to me in the bathroom about the Dirtdrinker LP I was carrying around, but I stupidily introduced myself. He was a real sweetie though.

Kirstenin at Broadcast in Glasgow for the Marnie Stern gig on Sunday night,

I went to say hi to you when we first went downstairs as you were walking away from the "can bar"/merch area and we were walking over to it, but I don't think you noticed me so then I worried that it wasn't you and that you had a doppelganger and I'd just made a terrible faux-pas.

Great gig, eh? Marnie is some sort of guitar-witch. Amazing woman. Sky Larkin were also ace.