aberdeen-music

Pictures that make you actually laugh out loud

Guest treader.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you weren't. One picture set you off on a two page zedfest about football. Feel free to chat away about whatever you want but in the right place.

But surely it was just a discussion on that picture and the things that happened because of it, doesnt require a new thread really does it? Most threads go off topic without having posts deleted, i just dont see why with this one.

just because you may not be into football as much as the people who were posting were, doesnt make it boring.

But surely it was just a discussion on that picture and the things that happened because of it, doesnt require a new thread really does it? Most threads go off topic without having posts deleted, i just dont see why with this one.

just because you may not be into football as much as the people who were posting were, doesnt make it boring.

Cos you showed no signs of stopping. And it was eye-stabbingly dull, for anyone who was just looking for funny pictures.

Let's move on.

Cos you showed no signs of stopping. And it was eye-stabbingly dull, for anyone who was just looking for funny pictures.

Let's move on.

you mean it was boring for you because your not big into football.

Thats cool tho as long as you guys are keeping this level of moderation consistant there will be no complaints from me. :)