aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

£20 in a card. That's how it works in my family.

I got told that's how it'll work from now on, which I'm perfectly happy with. Like I said, I was expecting maybe like, £100 or so since i was getting a meal. It was a wonderful surprise to get £300. I was properly taken aback. And to get £100 from a grandparent was totally unexpected too. i was just aboot greetin'.

Getting one for xmas. keep up.

This is just the iceberg. I've still to get rest of my presents off my girlfriend, a card from my uncle and a present from the mother in law.

Oh, also, apart from my parents' gift to me, I got another £200 in money from relatives at the dinner last night. Oh, and a free 3 course meal.

MAIN.

http://www.thomann.de/gb/fender_modern_player_tele_plus_mn_ch.htm

What birthday was this, Jake? 16? 18? 21? 30? 40? 50? 60? All other birthdays are a non-event and should be celebrated by being sick on yourself after drinking your body weight in Tennents. You'd know that if you were cool. And if you were manly enough to drink Tennents. Drinking your own body weight in fizzy pop and being sick because you ate too many smarties at the birthday party your mum, granny and auntie surprised you with does not constitute cool.

• Upvote 1

Man I got so wasted on my 21st. Was dressed as a wrestler which made things even cooler.

I was in a bar in Playa De Las Americas in Tenerife. There was only one toilet for the whole bar, which had one cubicle and one urinal, and you had to go outside and round the back of the pub to get in to it. I drank way too much, sprinted towards the toilets to chunder, burst into the cubicle, went head first towards the bowl then realised there was a girl sitting on the toilet having a piss (or shit, I'm not sure which). I couldn't stop in time and my face landed on her lap. Thankfully I managed to hold it in long enough to get up and puke in the sink. She wasn't pleased. There was some screaming.

• Upvote 1

I was in a bar in Playa De Las Americas in Tenerife. There was only one toilet for the whole bar, which had one cubicle and one urinal, and you had to go outside and round the back of the pub to get in to it. I drank way too much, sprinted towards the toilets to chunder, burst into the cubicle, went head first towards the bowl then realised there was a girl sitting on the toilet having a piss (or shit, I'm not sure which). I couldn't stop in time and my face landed on her lap. Thankfully I managed to hold it in long enough to get up and puke in the sink. She wasn't pleased. There was some screaming.

What was the name of this bar? I was there a few months ago and the single shared toilet rings a bell.

My 21st started off well, in the bassment having some drinks, then they convinced the bar guys, probably AJ or Jimmy B, to make me a dirty pint, was game over from that point. Spewed all over my suit and if i remember right i was asked to leave Moshulu. Shit hot mates.

I downed my dirty pint with pride. It was in the East Neuk as it was the closest pub to my flat at the time. Pernod over powers everything.

What was the name of this bar? I was there a few months ago and the single shared toilet rings a bell.

It was on Veronica's Strip. I want to say Linekers but it may not have been, that's just the only name I can remember! They made me down a dirty pint in 10 seconds. When I didn't manage it, they made me another one... then whipped out the champagne. I maintain it was the bubbles that made me vom.