aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Just managed to fix my phone, probably saved me a few hundred quid on a new one.

Charging pin inside the phone had broken, managed to get my hands on an old broken phone from the work, opened up both phones and swapped the charging units over. First time I've ever taken a phone apart so took me a while to do but delighted I gave it a go. :up:

Guest Gladstone
Banchory has a few more things to offer than Aboyne though. Plus all my mates have now relocated to town.

If they move back out to the sticks then I'll know it's to do with me...:up:

I'd love to have some mates.

Saved a couple of hundred?? What type is it, a phonebox?

No its an N95.

I declined my free upgrade to take up o2's simplicity offer which meant the cut the cost of my contract in half and gave me free web minutes on top of my standard 500min\txts free a month.

So I'd either have to upgrade, get a new phone free and go back to my old contract rate (an extra 15 a month = 180 over the year) or fork out for a PAYG phone to replace it and because I use my N95's maps and email feature a lot i'd have to fork out a decent amount for a higher end phone.

I agree with JohnW. Towns and Cities that have alot to offer have absolutely no adolescent crime whatsoever. London has a good few spots for kids to have a gay old time, yet no one gets shot, stabbed or battered by pilled up yoofs. Infact, walking around in London is alot like a real life dictation of the lyrics to What a Wonderful World.

Except, if someone says "How do you do?". They're really saying "You fookin' wot?" and then you get cut.

• Upvote 1

Buying a cd from an independent label in American and getting a personalised email to thank me and some free music because the shipping is taking ages. And then another email with artwork that I asked for for itunes. Lovely lovely people.

I've just watched Dave Gorman's America Unchained, and this fits in perfectly with that ethos. It heartens me a little that not all humans are cynical Kyle Lafferty's.

The sun is shining on Nev tonight!

I agree with JohnW. Towns and Cities that have alot to offer have absolutely no adolescent crime whatsoever. London has a good few spots for kids to have a gay old time, yet no one gets shot, stabbed or battered by pilled up yoofs. Infact, walking around in London is alot like a real life dictation of the lyrics to What a Wonderful World.

Except, if someone says "How do you do?". They're really saying "You fookin' wot?" and then you get cut.

You just have to watch out for all them pesky pickpockets and singing chimney sweeps. If you can avoid them, you're laughing.

I've just watched Dave Gorman's America Unchained, and this fits in perfectly with that ethos. It heartens me a little that not all humans are cynical Kyle Lafferty's.

The sun is shining on Nev tonight!

Indeed. I got the cd today... and a free cd with it and wee 'thank you' card signed by the founder. I'll definitely purchase from them again.

On the Kyle Lafferty note, apparently he had his Bentley re-shelled so instead of buying a new one he changed the one he's got into a white one.