DJ Jo-D

My favourite US sitcoms:

Frasier

King Of Queens

Everybody Loves Raymond

Cheers

8 Simple Rules

Scrubs

Unfortunately I haven't had TV in my flat since the aerial broke in August. 2008. So I don't get to watch much telly these days. I've been meaning to phone the aerial repair guy for a year and a half I just haven't gotten round to it yet.

I've got no need for Friends on E4 because I have the giant boxset and I can choose the episode where Rachel's got stiff nips and watch it over and over.

No, wait, SHE HAS STIFF NIPPLES ALL THE TIME.

Bring back Friends on E4, I say. Nothing like nips at tea time to set you up for the evening.

It's true. In every episode she has pokeys. You'd think someone would pull her aside one day and say "listen Jennifer, this is a family show, you need to do something about them nipples".

Reno! Aww man, that was great. I'd still put The Office (US) above it because it's somehow maintained it's high quality funnies deep into series 6 but Reno is up there. A fine show.

I haven't seen any of S6 yet. I can't really watch online so I have to wait for DVD's. I have watched 1-5 almost to death though. Creed Bratton is the king.

Discovering the joy of baking. I made some awesome chocolate cupcakes a few days ago and I've got some peanut butter cookies in the oven. Nothing like making your own treats!

I've been baking too, it's ace! I wanna start making muffins, need to buy a muffin tray so cakes will have to do for now :)

Oh and it's ace-ic that I've passed my sociology exam, even though I despised every minute of last semester's lectures. It's such a fucking boring topic and what the hell can you do with the degree once you've graduated? "oh I'm a sociologist... and I'm unemployed" So no re-sit for me, yay. Then I can drop the fucking subject next year :) ACE

note to self, don't invite John for tea. Also hunt him down in Morrisons and go through his check out with only sponge cakes and ingredients for making sponge cakes.

At my old work we used to do cake Friday, where one person from each department would make or buy cakes for the 3pm tea brake. Got some great cakes made, the big boss was up one time and said he was going to set it up at the head office.

i always found my desire to bake was spurred on by my previous desire to bake myself.

Now that i dont do that anymore (boo :( ) i dont bake. i do cook like a fuckin beast tho :up:

tonight was pork meatballs with ratatouille and liguine. bitchin. always put breadcrumbs in your meatballs, gives them an awesome texture.

thank me later.......

did you not read berti's post?

i always found my desire to bake was spurred on by my previous desire to bake myself.

Now that i dont do that anymore (boo ) i dont bake. i do cook like a fuckin beast tho

tonight was pork meatballs with ratatouille and liguine. bitchin. always put breadcrumbs in your meatballs' date=' gives them an awesome texture.

thank me later....... [/quote']

did you not read berti's post?

Yeah, I did but the midsentence emoticons screwed up the form of the text and made me just skip to the end mentally. I also tried reading that suicide note from that mentalist who flew his plane into the IRS building in Texas before hand which didn't help. Poor excuses, I just like the sound of my posting more than others I guess...