aberdeen-music

Punk Rock

waltz

I did. I love Get Bent. Iron Chic are also awesome. and Bridge and Tunnel. I love all the Latterman spin-offs much more than Latterman themselves.

Thousandaires are great too. It's the chap from Get Bent and one or two from Bridge and Tunnel. Gruff Braid type stuff. You'd probably like it!

i'm digging it. the second track is tots brill.

Didn't realise Fig 4.0 had been mentioned in this thread. Superb. My favourite UK hardcore band, probably ever.

Agree. In fact favourite hardcore band ever. Someone should get the Dauntless Elite up here on day. I think that someone should be me. Maybe.

i stopped reading this thread at bad religion being described as fast and angry.

Can you teach me credibility please? I'm willing to do whatever it takes, as long as I can keep my ultra-fashionable haircut and punk rock (Blink 182, Good Charlotte, New Found Glory) records.

xXCalumXx

seriously mate, don't get me wrong. bad religion are one of my all time favourite bands, i've seen them like five times, got the records and tshirt - just stopped short of getting a tattoo - but fast and angry they're not, at least not anymore. and don't worry mate, i've got a fashionable haircut too.

seriously mate, don't get me wrong. bad religion are one of my all time favourite bands, i've seen them like five times, got the records and tshirt - just stopped short of getting a tattoo - but fast and angry they're not, at least not anymore. and don't worry mate, i've got a fashionable haircut too.

Aright, fair enough, I get you now. My bad, I forgot to mentioned that I definitely don't recommend any of the stuff they wrote after becoming dull, middle-aged men and running out of ideas :)