aberdeen-music

Punk Rock

waltz

Yeah. Telling my grandmother about 36DD wasn't easy.

How are John Ritter and wrestling linked? I don't get it.

I have no idea myself. Maximumrocknroll did an interview with Dillinger Four. Paddy from D4 said that's what they were going to be called if they hadn't have gone with their original name. I liked it, and thought that if they aren't using it, then I'm gonna! So we did, and played 3 gigs, and then died. It was for the best.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I think I do owe you an apology for calling you an elitist though. Having seen your band, I'm sure you're right - there's no way in hell anyone could possibly think you're part of any sort of elite.

And actually, I do know what I'm talking about. Me and my friend, the establishment, always know what we're talking about, haven't you worked that one out yet? :)

:laughing:

Do you have any idea just how hilarious this is? Grow up min, you clown.

Sorry kiddo, you continue to miss the point by a fourpenny bus-ride. Like I'm going to get seriously wound up by some brat on the web, OF COURSE I'm mucking around. It passes the time...

It doesn't change the fact you know the square root of fuck all about punk, though...

:up:

Sorry kiddo, you continue to miss the point by a fourpenny bus-ride. Like I'm going to get seriously wound up by some brat on the web, OF COURSE I'm mucking around. It passes the time...

It doesn't change the fact you know the square root of fuck all about punk, though...

:up:

I fucking wish I could fucking tell it like it fucking is on internet fucking forums and fucking not give a fucking fuck what like you punx. Cunt is another naughty word I'd like to be brave enough to type. Sadly the spirit of punk isn't in me.

I'll tell you what, Jakey, you run along, develop some argumentative skills that extend beyond "you don't know what you're talking about because I have chest hair" and ":up:", grow up and stop taking juvenile "take THAT society!!!" glee in writing songs about hitting women, and then you can come back and call me names. You punx are all so frightfully rude.

":up:"

• Upvote 1

I fucking wish I could fucking tell it like it fucking is on internet fucking forums and fucking not give a fucking fuck what like you punx. Cunt is another naughty word I'd like to be brave enough to type. Sadly the spirit of punk isn't in me.

I'll tell you what, Jakey, you run along, develop some argumentative skills that extend beyond "you don't know what you're talking about because I have chest hair" and ":up:", grow up and stop taking juvenile "take THAT society!!!" glee in writing songs about hitting women, and then you can come back and call me names. You punx are all so frightfully rude.

":up:"

In a thread called "Punk Rock" you decide to insult punks.

:down:

Loving the Yo Man, Go! discog!

it's totally brill, isn't it!? i think boutros understands me and healing factor are my favourite. especially healing factor;

"we'll fuckin' heal like wolverine, i'll be there for you like you've always been there for me...these are our walls, these our arms, these are our hearts, these are our songs, these our are songs!"