aberdeen-music

Punk Rock

waltz

My bad. I figured everyone was on Spotify now. You don't have to pay for it unless you want to. Paying only gets rid of the adverts, which there aren't that many of. It also allows you to listen to an unlimited amount of music, where as free users only get like 10 hours a month or something like that. Probably ideal if you don't listen to much music at your PC anyway.

Here's what's on it:

ztjjx0.jpg

Spotify is the best thing to happen to digital music, possibly ever. I hope Metallica don't go fucking mental about it like they did Napster. Tossers.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

staple**

On a slightly related note, 'Unexplained' by The Misfits is probably the worst song I've ever heard. (although obviously all Jerry Only Misfits is ruuuuuuuubbish)

You could try:

Wednesday 13

Aiden

Murderdolls

Nightmare Sonata

Samhain

Blaster the Rocket Man is/was a Christian horror punk band, and they're hilarious.

Does Zombie-thrash count? Send More Paramedics were awesome if so. Best band. I saw their Halloween gig, and the singer was carried out in a coffin. Don't get more horror-punk than that. When they played the song "BRAINS!" he'd jump out into the crowd and start chewing on peoples heads.

They supported The Offspring in an arena once. I wonder how that went down. Probably brilliantly because they were fucking mint.