aberdeen-music

Jade is dead...

Hog

The whole press coverage of this has bugged me somewhat, the lack of dignity involved with people who prostitute themselves to the media whilst not possessing any talents what-so-ever. Jade Goody became a 'national treasure' because she had a level of intelligence that was so low she might have had special needs. It has seemed a little like the press wanted another slice of Princess Di hysteria to flog the papers.

However one good thing is that the BBC site today stated that the number of young women going for smear tests has risen notably since Jades cancer was announced. I guess thats a legacy that anyone could be proud of.

RIP

However one good thing is that the BBC site today stated that the number of young women going for smear tests has risen notably since Jades cancer was announced. I guess thats a legacy that anyone could be proud of.

One thing it has highlighted is the shocking anomaly of English women having to wait until the age of 25 for a smear test

That's a situation which borders on the criminal.

Died on mothers day.

I'm not so sure she did. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she carked it on Friday or Saturday but it was kept hush-hush so the gutter press could have their mawkish, over-sentimental headlines for the coming weeks/months/decades.

Either way, out. And no loss, quite honestly.

:up:

I'm not so sure she did. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she carked it on Friday or Saturday but it was kept hush-hush so the gutter press could have their mawkish, over-sentimental headlines for the coming weeks/months/decades.

Crossed my mind too, but it would just be too easy for someone to check the date on the certificate. And I can't see Clifford deliberately missing the Sunday press.

Can't believe (well, yes I can) the shite he was spouting this morning, especially about Jade's 'campaign to raise awareness'. Did I miss something?

can't believe the huge media hype about this. When Wendy Richards from Eastenders passed away recently the media said its small piece and that was that. How come they are now treating Jade like she was a "princess Diana" and how the whole world should mourn.

How her death will save millions of lives with cancer awareness apparently, according to some headlines.

What a crock o shit and Jade Goody dead...Who cares. The bitch was famous for stripping in BB, making a prat of herself and being a racist pig

Rant over!

Guest treader.
yes lets continue this thread so we can all laugh and take the piss out of the dead person.......

Good advertisment for this website.

that's not what he said, or meant, and you're probably fully aware of that.

stop trying to kick up a fuss.