aberdeen-music

Jade is dead...

Hog

that's not what he said, or meant, and you're probably fully aware of that.

stop trying to kick up a fuss.

might not be what he said or what he ment but its all thats happening, three pages of making fun of a dead woman, great stuff, maybe we can all go down the cancer ward and sing "fuck off you leepers" later in the day. Just a thought.

might not be what he said or what he ment but its all thats happening, three pages of making fun of a dead woman, great stuff, maybe we can all go down the cancer ward and sing "fuck off you leepers" later in the day. Just a thought.

I'm sure the decent, hard working cancer suffers in the ward would appreciate ANY kind of visit, after suffering in silence whilst a complete and utter moron hoovered up an entire nations worth of attention - and all for the privilege of being a pig-ignorant, racist idiot, who contributed NOTHING to the very society that seems to want her canonised.

I'm not mad at her, but I'm furious at the media and almost incandescent with rage at the British public for focussing more on her, than on the likes of Mother Theresa and Pope JP II put together - two great people who actually DID some good in the world.

I also find it odd that you're getting all high and mighty about people's reponses and reactions to the death of Jade Goody yet your footnote is a paediphilic joke that I personally, as father of a 10-year-old girl, find offensive in the extreme.

I'm sure the decent, hard working cancer suffers in the ward would appreciate ANY kind of visit, after suffering in silence whilst a complete and utter moron hoovered up an entire nations worth of attention - and all for the privilege of being a pig-ignorant, racist idiot, who contributed NOTHING to the very society that seems to want her canonised.

I'm not mad at her, but I'm furious at the media and almost incandescent with rage at the British public for focussing more on her, than on the likes of Mother Theresa and Pope JP II put together - two great people who actually DID some good in the world.

I also find it odd that you're getting all high and mighty about people's reponses and reactions to the death of Jade Goody yet your footnote is a paediphilic joke that I personally, as father of a 10-year-old girl, find offensive in the extreme.

if you found it offensive all you had to do was drop me a pm and i would have removed it.

I was in Asda at Garthdee yesterday, and they had completely covered 8 sides of their magazine rack at the front door in the OK "Jade Goody Tribute Issue". Nothing quite like cashing in.

It reminds me of when I used to work at Virgin. On the day Johnny Cash died, within 10 minutes of the announcement we got an email from Head Office. "Display all Johnny Cash albums prominently, and double the price of them"

I'll bet you anything you didn't find it offensive until you started sulking with Milner and was looking for something to back up your argument. FAIL.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
I was in Asda at Garthdee yesterday, and they had completely covered 8 sides of their magazine rack at the front door in the OK "Jade Goody Tribute Issue". Nothing quite like cashing in.

It reminds me of when I used to work at Virgin. On the day Johnny Cash died, within 10 minutes of the announcement we got an email from Head Office. "Display all Johnny Cash albums prominently, and double the price of them"

I was innocently walking through Tesco yesterday and the OK mag caught my eye. I was like "fucking hell, has Jade Goody died? And did they have this tribute mag printed and waiting for her to die?" I opened it and had a quick flick through, and then decided the sick bastards must have just released a magazine before she had actually died. It was only later in the day I discovered she had actually died on Sunday morning.

OK magazine are a bunch of sick bastards. Seriously sick bastards.

By the way - does this mean Jade Goody has joined the 27 club?

I was innocently walking through Tesco yesterday and the OK mag caught my eye. I was like "fucking hell, has Jade Goody died? And did they have this tribute mag printed and waiting for her to die?" I opened it and had a quick flick through, and then decided the sick bastards must have just released a magazine before she had actually died. It was only later in the day I discovered she had actually died on Sunday morning.

OK magazine are a bunch of sick bastards. Seriously sick bastards.

By the way - does this mean Jade Goody has joined the 27 club?

She's not nearly cool enough to be in the 27 Club.

Plus it would ruin the t-shirt.

272.jpg

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
Who?

8chars

I'm sure you're taking the piss here, but just in case..... I think he means there will be lots of other people round the world who died of cancer without so much as a mention, but Jade Goody is being mourned the world over etc etc etc.

I'm sure you're taking the piss here, but just in case..... I think he means there will be lots of other people round the world who died of cancer without so much as a mention, but Jade Goody is being mourned the world over etc etc etc.

Oh yeah I see. I thought he meant somebody famous. I am disappointed. Since the other people who died of cancer last night haven't been on Big Brother and don't have their own perfume, I am not interested in their story.

Right I'm off to buy this week's Heat and cry into my sandwiches because my own life is so boring I obsessively have to read about celebrities lives to make me feel better. Nothing makes me happier than learning that Benji Madden and Nicole Ritchie might be splitting up, or that Courtney Cox might be getting fat.