aberdeen-music

Jade is dead...

Hog

http://i41.tinypic.com/2up2tmt.jpg - names and pictures blacked out (bear in mind that this was also on the FRONT PAGE of the paper).

It's also available in plain text here - http://www.apathysketchpad.com/blog/wp-content/dunblane-express-rant.txt

If anyone is on Facebook, it'd be appreciated if you could take a look at this:

The Sunday Express is abhorrent | Facebook

That's beyond infuriating. Absolutely unbelievable.

Vigil held as Goody 'clings' to life | Metro.co.uk

Fans gathered outside the house in sombre mood, saying they wanted to show support for the 27-year-old in her final hours.

One, Jade Cunningham-Cox, said: 'I was just drawn to Jade's house. For her to be in such distress, I felt as a fan I should be closer to her. She is the new princess of the people and it's tragic her life is going to end this way.'

Jesus wept.

I really fear for my young son, what chance does he have, growing up in a country full of complete morons?

Now I was no fan of Diana, not by a long shot, but comparing her to JADE? Fuck me.

The only explanation I can offer is that this is the first time somebody's death has been played out in the media in intricate detail and people are displaying some sort of morbid fascination, similar to people turning up to watch hangings or whatever in days gone by.

• Upvote 1

Jesus wept.

I really fear for my young son, what chance does he have, growing up in a country full of complete morons?

Now I was no fan of Diana, not by a long shot, but comparing her to JADE? Fuck me.

The only explanation I can offer is that this is the first time somebody's death has been played out in the media in intricate detail and people are displaying some sort of morbid fascination, similar to people turning up to watch hangings or whatever in days gone by.

"Princess of the People" - words fail me.

Britain is fucked - and not proper fucked either. Just fucked.

Off to the bogs for a quiet cry for the death of civilisation as we know it.

ha ha ha i like how a majority of people are pissed off on this thread about the whole Jade media thing, yet they are the ones reading it all and posting links etc ha ha ;)

I'd say there's a fairly major difference between commenting on the amount and nature of the media coverage and posting examples to back your arguments than going out and buying OK magazine or camping outside Jade's house.

this thread is a perfect example of why people do these kinda things anyway, we have how many pages on this tiny forum, think about how many people are talking about this, buying the papers, magazines, and watching the tv programmes. Like it or not, she has helped to spread awareness of cancer and maybe even pushed people into getting a smear test done, she will leave behind a shit load of money to her two kids and she will be talked about for a long time yet, not bad for a racist, ignorant person id say.

• Upvote 1

Jesus wept.

It's recreational grief, simple as that. All this bollocks started when Lady Die er, died.

Doubt they really give a shit about Jade, but they feel they have to be seen to be giving a shit about her. Possibly trying to get their own 15 minutes of fame out of it, the stupid star-fucked shitcunts.

Grr! To cheer myself up I'll post this:

What's the difference between the IRA and Jade Goody?

The IRA has sympathisers...

:up:

"She is the new princess of the people and it's tragic her life is going to end this way.'"

This woman came to our notice first for being stupid and looking like a pig and then for being a mindless racist....

I lost a friend to cancer just over a year ago, she was young and had two boys, she died poor, hoping that Aberdeen City Fucking Council wouldnt fire her before she died so her kids would get her 'death in service' benefits.... but hey she died with some dignity.

I wouldnt wish this on this goody moron but its NOT national news for fuck sake.