aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

Shooting Stars was good, but I don't think Ross Noble said a single word. Shame. Good funnies though. Vic is still the king. I don't think the club-singer round will ever get old.

I noticed that too - he got asked about his house in Australia burning down in the first round and that was it. Either he was annoyed that they asked him about that and didn't play ball from then on or nothing he said was short enough to make the cut. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter, he does like to ramble.

I noticed that too - he got asked about his house in Australia burning down in the first round and that was it. Either he was annoyed that they asked him about that and didn't play ball from then on or nothing he said was short enough to make the cut. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter, he does like to ramble.

He is usually pretty flippant about the house burning, at least he was on Johnny Ross and Top Gear so I can't imagine that would upset him. I liked his anecdote about how he turned to his wife after the house burned down and said 'How does it feel to go out with a homeless guy?'.

Is Shooting Stars still on BBC2 these days? Hope it's on BT Vision Replay.still an ace show.

He is usually pretty flippant about the house burning, at least he was on Johnny Ross and Top Gear so I can't imagine that would upset him. I liked his anecdote about how he turned to his wife after the house burned down and said 'How does it feel to go out with a homeless guy?'.

Is Shooting Stars still on BBC2 these days? Hope it's on BT Vision Replay.still an ace show.

Yeah, I've seen him talking about it before too and been fine with it - he's a good lad. It's on BBC2, aye, so the ol' iplayer has it.

Yep, started re-watching to get my Pam-fix in the run up to season eight (which starts on the 22nd Sept FYI).

I absolutely love this show but have missed a fuck-tonne of it. Last I saw was when Jim had moved to a new office away from Scranton. I believe I remember seeing the people from Jim's new office move back to Scranton but I think I missed a few episodes in between. SO MUCH CATCHING UP TO DO!

xx

I absolutely love this show but have missed a fuck-tonne of it. Last I saw was when Jim had moved to a new office away from Scranton. I believe I remember seeing the people from Jim's new office move back to Scranton but I think I missed a few episodes in between. SO MUCH CATCHING UP TO DO!

xx

Get on it. Such a good show.

Anyone else enjoying/watching Falling Skies. Pretty slow paced but quite interesting and fairly decent quality effects. Reminds me a bit of a cross between Space: Above and Beyond and Jericho. Good watching so far.

Yeah it's really decent like. When I saw adverts I thought it looked a bit pish but I'm really into it at the moment.

The new series of Shooting Stars started t'other night. It was as great as I hoped it would be. Get it watched.

Watched this last night, funny as. Wasn't sure about Angelos at first but he has turned out to be great. As well as Ross Noble being quiet, also noticed that Ulrika wasn't asked a single question. No songs from Bob mocking her or owt. What the f**k is going on with her nose, it seems to be slowly flattening. Has she taken up boxing?

Best Breaking Bad of the season so far IMO.

I was going to quote the last line of the episode but I forgot what it was.....

Something to do with

vegans don't eat fried chicken.

I'm actually looking forward to the last season, not because it'll be finished, but because it can only end epically after all this.