aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Post-razz food can be a bit of a mystery if you don't know where it even came from. I rarely ever get twatted enough to not remember what I've done, but the only time I did, I woke up with some sort of chicken tikka sandwich filler smooshed on the wall and inside my pillowcase. I think I ate the bread it came in. Not sure why I ordered a chicken tikka sub. Sounds grim. It looks like I figured this out anyway and scooped out the filling. Good on me.

• Upvote 2

Scottish football pundits who use "nonsense" as a noun. At least once a week on Radio Scotland you'll hear Jim Traynor or Chick Young on Radio Scotland describe something as "a nonsense". It drives me fucking nuts. Also players being interviewed after a match who say "definitely" all the time but pronounce it "def-in-ATE-lay". When the fuck did that start?

Cunts in the supermarket. I was stood on the squash aisle, picking which flavour of squash I wanted, because I fucking love squash, but don't want to walk away with the wrong flavour. It would ruin my week. This fucking horrid toothless scrote, with clothes stained with ketchup and Special Brew or whatever, obviously wanted to be stood where I was stood, to the extent that she hacked at my heels with her trolley. I turned around expecting a polite apology for accidentally bashing into me. Instead, she looked at me like I was all the bastards under the sun. I turned back around to continue looking at the squash, and the minky fucking dickwash rammed her trolley into my heel again. Insufferable shitbag.

• Upvote 2