aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Gladstone

That sounds ridiculous. If you did lose it in their house, it has to be there somewhere. Were there any undesirables in your friends house that might have pinched it??

Exactly my point, and thats why I want them to look harder. If someone thought they had lost a wallet in my house, I would turn the place upside down looking for it.

Which makes me think that maybe I didn't leave it at their hosue, and it fell out someother way.

Nope, no undesirables. Cancelled my cards, and good thing I renewed my drivers license yesterday as they take your old one and cut it up.

All thats really missing is my Starbucks card with about £20 on it, and my Vantage card. WOO HOO excuse not to go offshore!!

I hate it how newspapers just become public property by default. If I bring in a newspaper to work and have it on my desk, that seems to mean anyone can pick it up, and a flick or walk off with it so they can have a read whilst they eat their lunch. It doesn't happen with magazines. No one has away with my FourFourTwo, but newspapers just belong to everyone, don't they? Just the other day, someone took mine and wandered into the toilet with it. I didn't want it back.

I also hate the recent spurt of incredibly unconvincing beggars on Union Street at the moment. Most just mumble "change please", but I saw some foreign women who was sat near that Elementz skate shop who literally yelled "HELLOOOO?" held out her hand and yelled "CHAAAAANGE?" then patted her belly, which was clearly stuffed with a pillow or clothing and yelled "BAAABY!". There was no way she was pregnant. It just wasn't even the right shape. It was all crumpled, like she'd stuffed a handful of t shirts up there. Chancer. Should have kicked her cup of pennies over.

Speaking of horrible insufferable wastes of life, has anyone spotted that drunken chav on a bike who always seems to be riding around, often on the pavement or the wrong way down the street/through red lights. How he hasn't tumbled over and had his head smashed in by a bus is remarkable. Saw him riding right down the middle of Union Street last week. He dropped a bottle of fizzy juice, so he got off his bike in the middle of the road to pick it up, then gave some obscene hand gesture to a car that beeped at him. Too right, mate. It's their fault you're pottering around in the middle of the road like a fucking maniac. Right on! What a bollock.

I also hate the recent spurt of incredibly unconvincing beggars on Union Street at the moment. Most just mumble "change please", but I saw some foreign women who was sat near that Elementz skate shop who literally yelled "HELLOOOO?" held out her hand and yelled "CHAAAAANGE?" then patted her belly, which was clearly stuffed with a pillow or clothing and yelled "BAAABY!". There was no way she was pregnant. It just wasn't even the right shape. It was all crumpled, like she'd stuffed a handful of t shirts up there. Chancer. Should have kicked her cup of pennies over.

Boot her in her pregnancy bump instead next time. If it's fake it'll teach her a lesson, if it isn't it'll solve one of her problems...

I hate it how newspapers just become public property by default. If I bring in a newspaper to work and have it on my desk, that seems to mean anyone can pick it up, and a flick or walk off with it so they can have a read whilst they eat their lunch. It doesn't happen with magazines. No one has away with my FourFourTwo, but newspapers just belong to everyone, don't they? Just the other day, someone took mine and wandered into the toilet with it. I didn't want it back.

You should man up and not allow them to take your paper.

A few weeks ago on a Friday night we were walking past the WHSmiths on Union Street, and there was a guy who was totally smashed harassing one of the beggars. This kept on for about 10 minutes, and me and the missus just stood and watched on the other side of the road - incase things got a bit out of control, and we had to give a statement.

Then the beggar opened his shirt and showed the guy something, which the drunk started shouting "He's got a knife". I do feel sorry for the beggars, not because they are beggars, but because they have to put up with complete idiots later on.

When anyone says "What's that got to do with..." then follows it with some load of shite, normally the price of cheese or something. Fuck off. Most annoying phrase ever. Just say "what's that go to do with anything?" or "what you on about?" and I'll tell you. No need to sprout bollocks at what you think is my bollocks. My bollocks isn't bollocks and if you stop sprouting bollocks I'll explain why my bollocks isn't bollocks.

Pallets.

No need. Just man up. The pet hate should read, not being man enough to hold onto my paper. Blaming the wrong folk.

Does "manning up" involve using a stunt double to man my desk when I'm not there? That tends to be when folk have away with it, and in to the toilets to make it stink of shit and farts.

Does "manning up" involve using a stunt double to man my desk when I'm not there? That tends to be when folk have away with it, and in to the toilets to make it stink of shit and farts.

Make a point of letting people know that you take your paper into the shitter with you. People will be less likely to walk off with out when they realise it'll be soaking up your shit particles (or cock porridge if it's the Sun/Star/Sport) when you're crimping off a length.

• Upvote 1

Recruitment - I'm currently wading through a pile of worse-than-useless cunts. I'm wondering what the agency put down as an applicant description...

"Person wanted to work in Diesel's team - must be useless. Cuntishness preferred, but not essential as full training on how to be a cunt will be provided one a on-to-one basis by Diesel himself"

Tim cocking Lovejoy and his obsession with revealing sports results on Something For The Weekend. It's even more annoying than the abomination that is Louise Redknapp. He doesn't seem to understand that not everyone wants to get up at 5am to watch the Japanese grand prix and like to wait until the afternoon repeat. But no, in the first minute of the show he revealed the result. Cunt.