aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I am apparently the only person who doesn't receive emails about tutorial classes, thesis allocation etc...

My original thesis tutor has left, and two weeks ago at my advisor appointment they still hadn't decided who I would be reallocated to. Some of my class are already making up their ethics forms so they can start experimenting! Walked into the office and got an "oh yeah, you're with..." TELLING EARLIER ME WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE! I was specifically told at my advisor meeting to wait as someone would notify me.

I pretty much do nothing at work, so I cannot go in hungover or I'll fall asleep at my desk. The Fear and hangoverhorn are common in my day-to-day hangovers too. So I'd be sitting there sleeping, sweating through paranoia, sporting a great big boner. They'd have to fire me!!! lol.

• Upvote 3

And as to what I get up to, usually nothing too bad but sometimes I just get a horrible nagging feeling that I behaved badly or did something wrong. I can't shift it until I've spoken to as many people as possible who I had been with to try and clear my mind.

I get this too. I call it the 'wanker feeling'. Many a time I've done nothing wrong either.

I can't handle hangovers at all these days. Was drunk the entire weekend though, still feel a bit ropey.

In the heinz advert when they're all blowing on a spoon full of soup, one daft bitch blows on it then puts the soup back into her bowl... The advert is annoying enough without having an idiot on it.

I was trying to work out the tune that they are blowing on their soup, I think its You bring me sunshine

Do you have an amusing story about how you lost your wallet?

That's usually the only good thing that can come from it.

Nope, I left it at a friends house. And they can't find it.

I'm not allowed to shout at them to look harder, so I guess I have to cancel my cards, and hope that they do find my wallet.