aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Those fucking dumb facebook status updates, that dumbfucks copy and paste some fucking made-up story to "raise awareness" of some fucking cause, and they don't even have the decency to link to an actual charity website. Most of these bitches are stay at home mums, who have far too much fucking time on their hands.

If you want me to donate to a cause, or raise awareness, DO NOT DO IT THIS WAY. AAARGH, those people are getting removed from my friends list.

Latest example:

‎15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a "slut", no one knows she was raped at age 14. People call another guy "fat", no one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight. People call an old man "ugly", no one knows he experienced a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. Re-post this if you are against bullying and stereotyping. I bet 88 of you won't,the other 22 arent heartless and will. Hi, my name is Amy Bruce. I am 7 years old, and I have severe lung cancer . I also have a large tumor in my brain, from repeated beatings. Doctors say I will die soon if this isn't fixed, and my family can't pay the bills. The Make A Wish Foundation, has agreed to donate 7 cents for every time this message is sent on. For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much, but for those who don't send it, what goes around comes around. Have a Heart. Put this as your status!

• Upvote 4

Those fucking dumb facebook status updates, that dumbfucks copy and paste some fucking made-up story to "raise awareness" of some fucking cause, and they don't even have the decency to link to an actual charity website. Most of these bitches are stay at home mums, who have far too much fucking time on their hands.

If you want me to donate to a cause, or raise awareness, DO NOT DO IT THIS WAY. AAARGH, those people are getting removed from my friends list.

Latest example:

‎15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a "slut", no one knows she was raped at age 14. People call another guy "fat", no one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight. People call an old man "ugly", no one knows he experienced a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. Re-post this if you are against bullying and stereotyping. I bet 88 of you won't,the other 22 arent heartless and will. Hi, my name is Amy Bruce. I am 7 years old, and I have severe lung cancer . I also have a large tumor in my brain, from repeated beatings. Doctors say I will die soon if this isn't fixed, and my family can't pay the bills. The Make A Wish Foundation, has agreed to donate 7 cents for every time this message is sent on. For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much, but for those who don't send it, what goes around comes around. Have a Heart. Put this as your status!

I want to know who works out the percentages on those things

I have never, ever heard of a tumour being caused by "beating". I mean it's clearly bullshit but it's the transparency of the lie that fucking annoys me.

Oh oh there was a funnier one, about a dog who was telling his owner that he couldn't help having fleas because they wouldn't buy medication, and how if only they had gone to a dog trainer it would have stopped pissing on the floor.

My friend didn't like when I put "holy shit, a dog who can type!"

The stupid drunk alcoholic screaming like a banshee on King Street last night at 4AM.

One of our neighbours opened their window and told her to politely leave. To which she responded with booting our front door. Then she came back with a pole.

Then I think she got bored, and wandered off to harass another neighbourhood.

Did he try to break down the door as well?

• Upvote 2

That made me think of Y2J BREAK DOWN THE WALLS.

Pet Hate: WWE isn't as good as it used to be. The acting has serious took a turn for the worst.

its not acting dude, its all real!

Pet hate: people who just stand in the way as you try to get off the train in the morning, especially when you have a bike or case.

this new movie with the tanned boy from twilight. WHY THE FUCK IS IT CALLED ABDUCTION IF YOU ARE FUCKING RUNNING AWAY FROM ASSASSINS YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT!

I saw a clip of that. Infuriated me. It looks so shit but it'll make millions 'cause he'll probably take his top off. He's an ugly bastard and he can't act for shit.