aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I ended up living close to but not right at the street referred to as hooker alley. I walked past there today when coming home from watching the rugby. 12.30 in the afternoon and there were plenty of ladies out working.

And as to what I get up to, usually nothing too bad but sometimes I just get a horrible nagging feeling that I behaved badly or did something wrong. I can't shift it until I've spoken to as many people as possible who I had been with to try and clear my mind.

Teaching a class of young kids while having a hangover is awful. I've only done it once or twice and it wasn't a terrible hangover but still I'll never do it again. Hopefully.

Worst part of that is got to be getting the hungover horn. Not that you'd get it because of the kids, but getting it whilst around kids has to be awwwkwardddd.

The last few months i did a lot of climbing instruction at go ape in crathes and a couple of shifts teaching people the basics on rock wall. Hungover isn't an option when you're literally responsible for peoples safety if not life. Only downside of those jobs, i actually almost starting to miss being hungover at work.

Yr a bloody hero John W, a god damn hero. As brave as two policemen or three fireman at the very least.

• Upvote 2

If the dance contest falls through, you could just look at Dubya's posts which are almost always terrible.

I drive for a living. If I come in hungover I could kill myself and others AND raise my insurance premium. What about that, eh?

Good grief. Sometimes I love this place.

I drive for a living. If I come in hungover I could kill myself and others AND raise my insurance premium. What about that, eh?

Still though, that can't be nearly as stressful as being hungover in the card place. "Hey guyz! I totally sold a D at a KK price, I am SO dangerous right now."

• Upvote 1

Good grief. Sometimes I love this place.

Still though, that can't be nearly as stressful as being hungover in the card place. "Hey guyz! I totally sold a D at a KK price, I am SO dangerous right now."

A D at a KK price? I'm hungover, not retarded.